• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Completed Memory leak solved?

mkll11one

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
I don't know what you will say about this picture (i have try tested on another server with real memory) - 1.64GB out of 32GB - Virtual show: 4.4GB just with 150 users (clone)

aDeWaRD

Confirmed... Memory Leak. I am migrating from Tea*Speak 3.0.13.8, I say to users to configure theyr servers, and in September 15, stops old network of Tea*Speak 3.0.13.8 servers, and reroute to the New TeaSpeak Servers... Now are about 100 simultaneously (not all) users configuring theyr respective servers... and RAM ryses so high... I think this problem/bug is very important... And we need to be solved as fast as you can... because, a lot of communityes are migrating to TeaSpeak, and see that this software need a los of hardware to be +- usable.

latters

Confirmed... Memory Leak. I am migrating from Tea*Speak 3.0.13.8, I say to users to configure theyr servers, and in September 15, stops old network of Tea*Speak 3.0.13.8 servers, and reroute to the New TeaSpeak Servers... Now are about 100 simultaneously (not all) users configuring theyr respective servers... and RAM ryses so high... I think this problem/bug is very important... And we need to be solved as fast as you can... because, a lot of communityes are migrating to TeaSpeak, and see that this software need a los of hardware to be +- usable.
I also have a large number of servers and users, I have not yet migrated to TeaSpeak because on one of the servers I've done this I'm having problems such as server crash during peak hours.

aDeWaRD

I also have a large number of servers and users, I have not yet migrated to TeaSpeak because on one of the servers I've done this I'm having problems such as server crash during peak hours.
We need to migrate as fast as we can, because people download the latest Tea*Speak 3 Client, and cant connect to old 3.0.13.8 servers...

aDeWaRD

Hmm thats not good to hear.
Its already my current point where Im working on :)
Sorry for duplicate... but need to solve a question...

I have a license on a Tea*Speak 3.3.1 server (Non-Profit-License). Original is already several years old.

If I convert it to Protocol_key, could Tea*Speak identify that license from Protocol_Key.txt and ban it? if the ban will stop working with the Tea*Speak 3.3.1 server? or only TeaSpeak Server?

yamano

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
yeah.
1.2.11b version test:
3:00am = 140mb ram
19:00pm = 460mb ram

Like i've saying, memory leak is present ;)

yamano

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
yeah, i do not remember do test that.
In Debian 9 x64 memory leak still continues.
23:00pm = 540mb ram

salamanderhell

I'm testing on ubuntu x86 and in 1h30min of uptime with 59 clients online usage was 18% to 21%. Apparently within normal but I do not know if over the hours the usage will decrease or continue increasing up to 100% and the server will crash

yamano

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
"...but I do not know if over the hours the usage will decrease or continue increasing up to 100% and the server will crash"
Just test it.
Wait untill tomorow (24h) and see ;)

DrN00bish

I will probably get reminded that it wasn't mentioned in the changelogs and that I haven't read them again but seems like I for one have less leakage since I booted last version yesterday?anybody else noticed that?

But it sseems like was more in dripping area than a leakage lately anyway 😂

mkll11one

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
After 24 hours i'm checking again... like 1 users is online.. and 46 servers... but 4GB used.... :/