• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Mic Configuration

Winzi

First to say: I have a Shure MV7 connected to a Steinberg UR22C Interface

My problem is here that everyone is only hearing me at the left side (because it is connected to the left audio channel at the interface) and because of this it would be nice to have the option to set the Mic to Mono in the Settings and maybe to have an expander to configurate the attack and release of the voice activation because in my opinion the client is muting the sound to fast and unmute it a bit to late.

Winzi

The mono thing? Not rly. And the attack and release also not without extra software like voicemeter. And i mean the tea*speak clients and also discord got this more accurate (discord more or less) but they don't have the option to configure it manually. So it would be awesome to have some advanced sound configs like this.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Hey,
I just glazed through the post.
I overlooked the push to talk thing.

1) Enabling mono

2)
The "unmute" too late is actually not avoidable since you can't predict whatever somebody speaks or not.
We can only act reactive and not predict the near future. The only thing is to decrease the threshold.

Winzi

and sadly also the mono button at the interface is only for direct monitoring.. but as I said. in Tea*speak and Discord it is at mono. and i rlly dont want to use voicemeter. but the noise canceling is god damn good. so with this activated and the send continously option I get rid of the unmute to late and mute to early "problem". still one to go :D