• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

minimum requirements

RuanLeite

Hello

so personal, today is 45 days that I use the teaspeak system, days that formed 3 servers, 69 thousand connections and a total of 4 ports of common use, today I carry a subtle smile for using the system and have a much more agile feedback I have several issues with bug reports, experiences, and even suggestions. I have several bug reports, experiences and even suggestions.

But after several attempts to reduce the amount of problems known by the community with solutions palliative, I still have headaches when the question is quality of use only system ... Even having servers with 8gb ram, 3x3.14ghz and 50gb SSD servers still behave in an ungoverned way, logs dropped by "no reapplied to ping", loss of packets when there are more than 2 thousand simultaneous connections ...

I would like to know if there is a parameter of hardware and software needed to inhibit such situations.

latters

me too...

I have servers with a lot of CPU and memory (dedicated server) and even then it is difficult to keep the system running without falling once or twice a week, and today I have had 2 drops, I am upgrading the version to 3. -1.2.19 -beta-7 (before was TeaSpeak-1.2.18) to see if it solves, but is difficult ...

RuanLeite

me too...

I have servers with a lot of CPU and memory (dedicated server) and even then it is difficult to keep the system running without falling once or twice a week, and today I have had 2 drops, I am upgrading the version to 3. -1.2.19 -beta-7 (before was TeaSpeak-1.2.18) to see if it solves, but is difficult ...
I just was not able to answer it before, below is my hardware history.

4 Days: 1GB of ram / 1 Core 3.14 / 10GB SSD (max users 215)
1 Week: 4GB ram / 2 Core 3.14 / 20GB SSD (max users 452)
Today: 12 GB RAM / 4 Core 3.14 / 50 GB SSD (max users 1,250)

Last edited:

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Well seems pretty linear:
4 Days: 4.65MB/User
1 Week: 8.84MB/User
Today: 8MB/User

Vafin

TeaFanatic
Hello! Is it possible to optimize memory consumption? 1.5 G per 150 users is too much!
For example: Tea*Speak with 600 users consumes 0.3-0.35 g.1538680328106.png
1538680410979.png
1538680459395.png

RuanLeite

The consumption to keep a large amount of users is almost unfeasible, it is being almost feasible to have multiple servers with teaspeak installed .. Because keeping a single machine with such a high process is generating several ping feedbacks and packet loss higher than expected for..

Vafin

TeaFanatic
The consumption to keep a large amount of users is almost unfeasible, it is being almost feasible to have multiple servers with teaspeak installed .. Because keeping a single machine with such a high process is generating several ping feedbacks and packet loss higher than expected for..
What is your optimal VDS configuration? How many online users?

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Well I'm working on that, not 100% focused because im currently focusing the own client (Web and Native) which should be come out soon :)
I expect something around the one year bd party of TeaSpeak :D

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Update: Ram usage increased a lot (there was a bug)
I think now the server uses nearly nothing (500 Users => 300MB Ram)
As well the optimized and stable versions are not that CPU intense as well.

So I'll close this thread here :)