• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Music Bot custom commands, multiple selection... , musicbot video on client,server...

hector1337

Works great etc... just in future i would like to disconnect bots in one command line, now i have to select individual then remove them, also making custom commands from .mbot "alias" ".mbot yt" ".mbot jutjub" or ".yt link" , from client, not in configs

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

Works great etc... just in future i would like to disconnect bots in one command line, now i have to select individual then remove them, also making custom commands from .mbot "alias" ".mbot yt" ".mbot jutjub" or ".yt link" , from client, not in configs
Theres already post about this, https://forum.teaspeak.de/index.php?threads/custom-bot-commands.1065/

Also musicbot video from youtube that plays in client or stream or whatever would be a nice (cpu,ram agressive) feature !

Last edited:

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Well just use the TeaClient.
You've a nice gui and a context menu where you could easily delete the bot :)

Well not sure how you expect the bot to play actual video data.
TeaSpeak currently only a voice application :)

hector1337

For TeaClient yes, but simplier command lines and custom aliases would be a nice feature if you have spare time in future, i know it's only voice, but i was thinking from avatar, you can setup GIF, or changing interval of avatar that updates every slow few frames (you have plugin somewhere i think) it loads your client and server and network, but for experimental feature would be nice to have it implemented somehow or in client that uses .mp4 not .gif etc.. little programming i don't know much this is just an idea, it seems not hard to have it in TeaClient since its "custom" , just an idea from nooblike programmer, look forward to it, have a nice day , great work ,!