• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Pending Music Bot not working

auvio

Hi,
I have been trying to fix this for a while, and I have found nothing to fix it, so I will make a forum post on it. So, when I try to play a YouTube video on the TeaMusicBot (the one built into the TeaSpeak server), it gives me an error every time I try to play it. So when I queue a video, it shows up in the queue, and then a couple seconds later, it says "Now Playing (the video)" and then right after that, it says "Song replay aborted due to an unrecoverable error. Replaying next song.". In the console, it says this:
[2021-03-10 11:59:05] [ERROR] [Music] FFMPEG process ended with invalid exit code: 139
> [Thread] Deleting thread handle with a still running and not detached thread in it!
[2021-03-10 11:59:05] [CRITICAL] GEN | Missed out thread detachment! This could lead to memory leaks!
I am running the server on Manjaro Linux x86_64 with 16GB of ram, kernel 5.9.16-1-MANJARO, HP Pavilion Notebook, an AMD A8-7410 APU with AMD Radeon R5 Graphics (4) @ 2.200GHz. I also ran the teaspeak music bot installer, and that gave me no errors. I am running server version 1.5.2-beta. I tried it on my host computer, and the music bot worked find on that. I also tried the TS3AudioBot and that worked fine. If someone could help me, that would me amazing. Thank you for reading. If you finished reading this, could you please help me out? Thank you.

yamano

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
Maybe reinstalling the TeaMusicbot it helps?
./install_music.sh install -youtube-dl -ffmpeg -y

auvio

Maybe reinstalling the TeaMusicbot it helps?
./install_music.sh install -youtube-dl -ffmpeg -y
I already tried that many times, no luck. I just tried it again, and same thing, no luck. I appreciate the help though. Thank you :D. I will maybe try to reinstall the teaspeak server and see if that works.