• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Evaluated My free TS

Pamonha

Premium User
So personal .. Lately I have seen that several teaspeak servers are getting blacklist just because they use the platform .. regardless of how many users or license they are using ..

For some time, in my business I use a network correction system where I inspire my users to correct the blacklist problem to their servers .. And I saw that the denunciation situation is great for all users, so I wrote a "campaign" against tea * speak in order to raise awareness? I do not know ... But I would solve the blacklist problem immediately.

It is known that changing the hosts file from the computer completely overrides the server lock, without modifying the quality delivered to the teaspeak environments ... Then about 1 year ago, I created an installer where lay users use it and share it the correction of the problem.

Today, I have several users using servers that theoretically are blacklisted, using the service without any restriction through the customer of the tea * speak.

What I wanted to know, if I created an appealing international campaign with the name "my free TS .." and shared the solution with the whole community, what would be interesting? They would use something like that.

frctl

Usage oficial client for connect to other servers is restricted.
Other server ? Use other client otherwise dont cry about you got blacklisted

Pamonha

Premium User
Usage oficial client for connect to other servers is restricted.
Other server ? Use other client otherwise dont cry about you got blacklisted
I think arrogance is part of your day, but sorry .. it is not part of mine, if you have not invested time to read the topic, do not be subject to humiliate yourself. strong hug! ;)

yamano

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
So, you think you discovered a trick that bypasses the blacklisted ip using Tea*Speak client to connect?
I dont know if i understood well..

BIOS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
bypass clientside blacklist blablabla...
join every blacklisted server....

Windows Only x32 x64 create an Bat file and insert
Code:
@echo off
color a
TITLE Tea*Speak 3 Bypass BlackList Remover v3.2
echo.
echo Tea*Speak 3 Bypass BlackList Remover v3.2
:choice
SET /P C="Installation now. Do you want to continue? [Y/n]: "
for %%? in (Y) do if /I "%C%"=="%%?" goto setup
for %%? in (n) do if /I "%C%"=="%%?" exit
goto choice
:setup
taskkill /f /im "ts3client_win32.exe" > NUL
taskkill /f /im "ts3client_win64.exe" > NUL
netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="IP Block Tea*Speak" dir=out interface=any action=block remoteip=46.105.112.65/32
del "%APPDATA%\TS3Client\resolved.dat" > NUL
del "%APPDATA%\TS3Client\cache.dat" > NUL
del "%APPDATA%\TS3Client\cache\webserverlist.dat" > NUL
del "%APPDATA%\TS3Client\cache\webserverlistcache.dat" > NUL
echo 0.0.0.0 blacklist.Tea*Speak.com >> echo.>>%systemroot%\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
echo 0.0.0.0 blacklist2.Tea*Speak.com >> echo.>>%systemroot%\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
echo Blacklist removed, start Tea*Speak and connect.
pause
Start the Bat file as Admin

yamano

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
Thats a very old solution that it isnt really a solution ahah
If that solution is the same as pamonha is speaking about, thats not good xD

BIOS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
an solution was create an very good look for the teaspeak client that ppls want to change from Tea*Speak to teaspeak

yamano

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
yeah xD
i remember to use that thing in 2015 or something.
Start using teaspeak client it is the best solution in my opinion but
users do not like the client (not at the moment) so it is dificult to start using it :(

yamano

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
an solution was create an very good look for the teaspeak client that ppls want to change from Tea*Speak to teaspeak
Thats in development at the moment ;)
wolverindev announced yesterday he is working in a new client, look and features :p

BIOS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
still waiting that the coders invest more time in the client so it will be great, anybody in the whole forum knows that the coder team makes an great work!

yamano

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
yeah, let's wait for the new client release and see if it is easy to convince users to use it ;)

farhadhelix

TeaFanatic
as long as you use orginal ts client for connecting to illegal servers your server will be blacklisted and nothing like campain or anything else would work

BIOS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
use an 3.1 client und join blacklisted server thats fact.. using the bat i have allready post in this topic you can join blacklisted servers... thats an fact...

farhadhelix

TeaFanatic
use an 3.1 client und join blacklisted server thats fact.. using the bat i have allready post in this topic you can join blacklisted servers... thats an fact...
i started a better solution for bypassing blacklist that works for every device
but by default blacklist is in front

thats the fact im talking about