• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

My server after restart doesnt start

Atrexian

Hello, TeaSpeak server works good but after restart it doesnt start. Can someone help me please? I am using Pterodactyl panel.

[Pterodactyl Daemon]: Finished pulling Docker container image
ERROR: ld.so: object './libs/libjemalloc.so.2' from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded (cannot open shared object file): ignored.
ERROR: ld.so: object './libs/libjemalloc.so.2' from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded (cannot open shared object file): ignored.
:/home/container$ ./TeaSpeakServer --property:binding.query.port=${QUERY_PORT} --property:binding.file.port=${FILE_PORT} --property:voice.default_port=${SERVER_PORT}
Time 11:53:29 date May 26 2021
[2021-06-16 08:21:29] [INFO ] GEN | Setting up exception handler
[2021-06-16 08:21:29] [INFO ] GEN | Loading configuration
[2021-06-16 08:21:29] [ERROR] GEN | Could not load configuration. Errors: (1)
[2021-06-16 08:21:29] [ERROR] GEN | - Failed to parse config entry "query.max_line_buffer": Invalid node content. Requested was a integral of type unsigned long!
[2021-06-16 08:21:29] [ERROR] GEN | Stopping server...
[2021-06-16 08:21:29] [INFO ] GEN | Stopping application
[2021-06-16 08:21:29] [INFO ] GEN | Application suspend successful!

yamano

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
Did you tried to delete "config.yml" file inside teaspeak server installation folder and restart your server?

Atrexian

Did you tried to delete "config.yml" file inside teaspeak server installation folder and restart your server?
yes and nothing changed

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

It shows some other errors in console

Last edited:

yamano

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
I can guarantee you teaspeak server it is working well.
So idk if you're doing anything wrong.

I always recommend Debian 10 x64 ;)

yamano

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
Maybe this can help you, not sure:

mikey326

Getting TeaSpeak to work properly in Pterodactyl is a pain in the arse. Trust me, I have gone down this road. I strongly recommend running TeaSpeak as a dedicated instance, since assigning all ports needed to get this boy running really takes a tall on your mental health. If you still want to run TeaSpeak with Pterodactyl, please show me some screenshots of your "Startup-" and "Network" section in your non-admin panel. An upload of your full TeaSpeak configuration would be great as well.

Basically that error says that Docker is not able to bind some ports. That could neither be caused by you not assigning the three basic ports or a problem with your configuration. To be specific (very basic explanation) Docker creates a virtual network and then proceeds to route traffic using NAT. That sometimes can fail due to missleading declaration in a configuration. Eg. binding to 127.0.0.1 instead of 0.0.0.0. Sometimes you just have to be willing to experiment with Pterodactyl :p.

Best wishes

Edit:

Time sometimes takes its tall on my mind. Which server version are you running? The last time I have tried set-up a TeaSpeak instance with Pterodactyl, the egg kind of downloaded a very old version. Go to https://repo.teaspeak.de/server/linux/amd64_stable/ download the 1.5.6 version, delete the server files in Pterodactyl and replace them with the new ones.

Last edited:

Atrexian

Getting TeaSpeak to work properly in Pterodactyl is a pain in the arse. Trust me, I have gone down this road. I strongly recommend running TeaSpeak as a dedicated instance, since assigning all ports needed to get this boy running really takes a tall on your mental health. If you still want to run TeaSpeak with Pterodactyl, please show me some screenshots of your "Startup-" and "Network" section in your non-admin panel. An upload of your full TeaSpeak configuration would be great as well.

Basically that error says that Docker is not able to bind some ports. That could neither be caused by you not assigning the three basic ports or a problem with your configuration. To be specific (very basic explanation) Docker creates a virtual network and then proceeds to route traffic using NAT. That sometimes can fail due to missleading declaration in a configuration. Eg. binding to 127.0.0.1 instead of 0.0.0.0. Sometimes you just have to be willing to experiment with Pterodactyl :p.

Best wishes

Edit:

Time sometimes takes its tall on my mind. Which server version are you running? The last time I have tried set-up a TeaSpeak instance with Pterodactyl, the egg kind of downloaded a very old version. Go to https://repo.teaspeak.de/server/linux/amd64_stable/ download the 1.5.6 version, delete the server files in Pterodactyl and replace them with the new ones.
Okay but I need some administration panel for the users

mikey326

Jesus Christ, Lord and Savior... NEVER use Ubuntu. Instable, quirky and poorly performing. Use some real Linux destributions e.g. RHEL, CentOS or Debian.

Edit:
Did you try to delete the config entry? If your server is not running after that, I will create a proper and most important working egg for PTerodactyl.

Edit:

Try out this egg, modified the already existing one as I was too lazy to create my own :p.

Attachments

Last edited:

otalportista

Fanatic member
"[2021-06-16 08:21:29] [ERROR] GEN | - Failed to parse config entry "query.max_line_buffer": Invalid node content. Requested was a integral of type unsigned long! "
Try delete config.yml and restart server