• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Outdated Web Panel Tea(m)Speak - Client and Host

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucas Awade

Hello guys, i'm working hard in my web panel for client and host. I still finished, but i want that everybody can see this project.

This is template is responsive Mobile and Desktop!!

- Create and manager Server Query
- Manager Virtual Server
- Create Teamplates
- Poke Mass
- Clients Log
- Backup

https://lendariosteam.com.br

Sorry my English, iam brazilean.

Attachments

Last edited:

Kevinos

Fanatic member
Premium User
Really good, the style is really clear, I love it when it's clean :D

Good luck for the future

Lucas Awade

Yes, I'll be releasing soon. This is just a test. What I need to do is a way for people to connect to a host so we can have a Host Client and a Host Client ;)

I accept suggestions and solutions... :LOL:

GCA Ghostwriter

Yes, I'll be releasing soon. This is just a test. What I need to do is a way for people to connect to a host so we can have a Host Client and a Host Client ;)

I accept suggestions and solutions... :LOL:
I cant help you man, but I hope you find such people they want to help you. So I will watch you for the release!

Can somebody else help you somehow? Like donation or whatever.

Lucas Awade

I want to create new things for the panel. Example: In the project has a draw mechanism for online users of a Tea (m) Speak (Have you seen this?). What we need and invent new features !! ;);)

I'm thinking here :unsure:

RuanLeite

Ideas are always welcomed and observed with great pride of the community, it would be interesting when possible to share images of the panel so you can get more attention from people who are already here and have appropriate knowledge to help you on this journey.

n3str1x

Portuguese:
Muito bom pelo projeto, continue assim e se possivel disponibilize para todos. Obg por contribuir mano, você é 10!

Status
Not open for further replies.