• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Completed No Ping Response and Invalid Client ID

Hello, again this error in my TeaSpeak 1.2.17-beta-5

No Ping Response to ALL clients and
21:00:05> Dissconected from the server (invalid clientID)

Sin título.png

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Well I can confirm that sometimes the total instance hangs up for around 30 seconds, but afterwards everybody can connect back.
But it dosnt reason within Invalid client ID (never had that error again)

RealRunSpace

Well I can confirm that sometimes the total instance hangs up for around 30 seconds, but afterwards everybody can connect back.
But it dosnt reason within Invalid client ID (never had that error again)
Yeah but it's very annoying, especially when you're playing important matches in full screen that you can't swap back to the server

Bidi

Hello,
I started to have this problem every 30 minutes, is there a way to fix this ?

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Well do you have a way to reproduce it or want to send me your ts address so I can keep an eye on it?

RuanLeite

I'm also seeing this problem, but the disconnection is occurring at random times and once there is a ping response, most users are able to return to the environment, while a small part ends up not being able to connect immediately, having to wait around 1 minute to get back to the environment.

Ah! And this started to occur after I updated the teaspeak to the latest version available.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Hmm which version were you on before?

And yes that leads that some users time internally out and for some it has to wait.
I still habe no clue where this comes from because it looks totally random like a thunderbolt hitting somewhere

RuanLeite

Hmm which version were you on before?

And yes that leads that some users time internally out and for some it has to wait.
I still habe no clue where this comes from because it looks totally random like a thunderbolt hitting somewhere
I currently use the latest version available from teaspeak and teamspeak account.

RuanLeite

I am currently using a system to monitor the live features of my server, and recently my users were disconnected with the no response ping response and i could notice the use of 100% resource of vm.

So i decided to increase the resources of the machine more than triple to have the security of avoiding a new fall .. Now it seems much better than before, in that time yesterday would have already registered at least 6 falls, and today only 1 that was when i decided to increase the resources in hardware.

Bidi

I am currently using a system to monitor the live features of my server, and recently my users were disconnected with the no response ping response and i could notice the use of 100% resource of vm.

So i decided to increase the resources of the machine more than triple to have the security of avoiding a new fall .. Now it seems much better than before, in that time yesterday would have already registered at least 6 falls, and today only 1 that was when i decided to increase the resources in hardware.
How much resource did you give ? cpus, ram ..etc

RuanLeite

at that time I am using 3gb of ram, 30gb of ssd, 2 cores of 3.14ghz.

3 times more than a teamspeak server uses in the same amount of users.