NOT LONGER WORKING!
A small guide on how to get TeaSpeak to display a "valid" license purchased through Tea*Speak to be used for TeaSpeak. (AAL license)
1) You open your browser and visit Tea*Speak.com.
2) After that. Click on Features > licensing (It shows you which license is possible and choose. However, you must press: Apply Now under Gamer License.)
3) Click on: "Continue to register for an account..."
4) After you have registered a user, and you are logged on the site. (https://sales.teamspeakusa.com) Go to Licenses and click: Buy NEW License.
5) You can only choose "Tea*Speak 3 Annual Activation License" (alias Gamer license) click: Add
6) After that you see type: "License Type" from there you can choose: which slots. (NOTE: 32 slots is not listed on the pricing table!)
7) So after you have pay for the license, it will take around 30-60 minutes (or longer), and you will get an email, with licensekey.dat (DON'T OPEN THE FILE!)
8) After that. you need to download this: (Attached! - license_viewer.zip) Open it > open the license_viewer.html, and upload the FILE and click: Analyze. So soon it has been "analyzed" - Copy all the TEXT - insert it to protocol_key.txt and you are good!
Only that you need to COPY to protocol_key.txt
After you have copied the text to protocol_key.txt, now you just need to restart the server. and it will show the new license!
If you have any questions, just ask!
//Edited 29-07-2020 (Attached zip file removed - not longer work!)