• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Ports for teaspeak

mola19

Fanatic member
Premium User
Default ports is: 9987, 10101 and 30303
9987 (For ts3 server)
10101 (For query (YaTQA))
30303 (File transfer port)
But you can change this ports in "config.yml" file

DrN00bish

The ports should be correct. Could you provide any errors or logs that might explain what's going on?

Can you connect yourself or no one able to connect at all? Is there any other services running on the server that's able to get accessed from outside the server?
Have you tried turning off the ufw entirely to see if that changes anything? Is iptables closed besides the open ports? Also did you open UDP or TCP connections?

Dont use ufw.
I disagree. ufw is a fine tool for automation and easier to use for many people not knowing how to setup a standard iptables ruleset and reloading it at boot

bagrus

The ports should be correct. Could you provide any errors or logs that might explain what's going on?

Can you connect yourself or no one able to connect at all? Is there any other services running on the server that's able to get accessed from outside the server?
Have you tried turning off the ufw entirely to see if that changes anything? Is iptables closed besides the open ports? Also did you open UDP or TCP connections?

I disagree. ufw is a fine tool for automation and easier to use for many people not knowing how to setup a standard iptables ruleset and reloading it at boot
Well, everyone has own taste for eating apple. Same applies to ufw and iptables. Its great for beginners but ive had problems in past with it so i dont trust it. Also, iptables isnt really hard to learn.