• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Server Problem in certificate

elle

Server can't auto sign certificate.
From ts client i can't connect before i install the certificate via connection ssh and writing true.
In teaweb this message appear: Could not connect to remote host (Connection refused)If you're sure that the remote host is up, than you may not allow unsigned certificates.Click here to accept the remote certificate

TeaSpeak-1.3.25-2.tar.gz

Hosted on debian 10

BIOS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
i know with debian 7-8-9 it works without problems. never tryt with debian 10

Herbalist

Use certbot to generate a certeficate follow this tutorial in order to get the webclient for now but its gonna be obselete in a near future

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Server can't auto sign certificate.
From ts client i can't connect before i install the certificate via connection ssh and writing true.
In teaweb this message appear: Could not connect to remote host (Connection refused)If you're sure that the remote host is up, than you may not allow unsigned certificates.Click here to accept the remote certificate

TeaSpeak-1.3.25-2.tar.gz

Hosted on debian 10
1.4.4 automatically works when you're connecting to your IP address.
Else you've to setup your own domain with a valid SSL certificate (e.g. LetsEncrypt)

dension

Premium User
I have same problem. DEBIAN 10 too. I wrote under Certbot install tutorial Forum.

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

TeaSpeak-1.4.4-beta-1.tar.gz is stable? Do you recommend update from Linux x64 | 1.3.25-2 (Stable)?

Last edited: