• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Server Problem SQL

bigamers

Hola, alguien podría enseñarme cómo instalar teaspeak y cómo funciona, cómo se maneja, etc., tengo problemas para iniciar el servidor, me dice:

[INFORMACIÓN] GEN | Inicio de proveedores de música
[2020-05-15 02:36:45] [CRÍTICO] GEN | ¡No se pudo inicializar SQL!
[2020-05-15 02:36:45] [CRÍTICO] GEN | ----------------------------[ ATENCIÓN ]------------------- ---------
[2020-05-15 02:36:45] [CRÍTICO] GEN | ¡Tu base de datos ya está en uso!
[2020-05-15 02:36:45] [CRÍTICO] GEN | ¡Pare la otra instancia primero!
[2020-05-15 02:36:45] [CRÍTICO] GEN | ----------------------------[ ATENCIÓN ]------------------- ---------
[2020-05-15 02:36:45] [INFORMACIÓN] GEN | Deteniendo la aplicación
[2020-05-15 02:36:45] [INFORMACIÓN] GEN | Aplicación suspendida exitosa!

¿Podría alguien ayudarme o enseñarme? Seguí los pasos de instalación del foro, pero me queda ese problema, ¿cómo manejan el servidor después? ¿Hay un panel o algo así?

Gracias

mkll11one

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
It's because you already have a server (running) with the database > that's why: "database in use" =)

bigamers

Send me a personal message, i will help ;)
I wrote him mp

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

It's because you already have a server (running) with the database > that's why: "database in use" =)
How to know what process is because I delete the teaspeak servers but they appear again I put killall TeaSpeakserver and then they appear new and when they do not appear and there are no more again it gives me that error.

Last edited:

otalportista

Fanatic member
I wrote him mp

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

How to know what process is because I delete the teaspeak servers but they appear again I put killall TeaSpeakserver and then they appear new and when they do not appear and there are no more again it gives me that error.
you can use htop for example and press F9 and kill .