• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Completed Problem with icon 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrex1337

I also got a problem with server icons. When I set channel icons on a specific server, which I created with a snapshot, and restart the whole TeaSpeak instance - the icons are not there anymore. The funny thing is: When I create a normal new server, there it is working. Just on my used snapshot it isn't working.

Sparky

@almir101
nop it turned it off automaticly when I start the update
The icones are still in the files I mean on the vps so I belive that they are still in the Teaspeak servers

Last edited:

Sparky

@andrex1337
The thing is that you belive there are there but there aren't
What I mean is you upload the icon and direct put it on the channel it's from your computer so your client don't download it back it refrech the client configs view of the channel only
But if you connected with an other computer (no an other identity but direct an other computer) than you wouldn't be able to see the icon on the channel

almir101

You will need to clear your cache.
And reboot your VPS,because FTP on TeaSpeak server is changed.
For me I did the same,updated without turning server off,and FTP port was glitched.
After reboot all worked good.
Keep in mind to clear Tea*Speak 3 client cache.

andrex1337

@andrex1337
The thing is that you belive there are there but there aren't
What I mean is you upload the icon and direct put it on the channel it's from your computer so your client don't download it back it refrech the client configs view of the channel only
But if you connected with an other computer (no an other identity but direct an other computer) than you wouldn't be able to see the icon on the channel
You're right. I deleted my client cache and now there aren't any channel icons anymore. And when I now set them, they don't save after a restart.

Status
Not open for further replies.