• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Server Problem with snapshot

Pamonha

Premium User
I am trying to migrate a snapshot file generated by yatqa from a teaspeak server to a teaspeak server, in version 1.3.25 but I am not successful in the procedure and I end up receiving the following error on the screen.

I tried to do a test with the stable version 1.4.10 and I get the same error as a snapshot file generated and migrated to the same version, but on different platforms.

Can someone help me?

Attachments

Pamonha

Premium User
I tried to do this, but I get the following error on the screen then opens the software website to download the version I had previously.

Attachments

Pamonha

Premium User
Read again what i said with attention ;)
Thanks! Getting it, as far as your message was concerned, I ended up not seeing it because it didn't update the page when I sent a message, I had to do it in a forced way.

Anyway, thanks: D

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
The invalid hash? As well with which version had you tried the converter? 1.0.0 or 1.0.1?

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
The version is at the bottom right. I just recently fixed an UTF-8 encoding issue which may fix that.

Pamonha

Premium User
Ahh okey, try it via the console and append the -ignorehash switch :)
Excuse me for resurrecting an old topic, but do you have any tutorial on how to import backups with the mentioned command? For example, I am trying to take a snapshot from another vendor and my yatqa that I tested with at least four predecessors cannot import it into a newer version of the teaspeak.

The error comes down to what I faced earlier
and I'm using to handle snapshot version 3.9.8.2 of YATQA

Last edited:

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Hey,
it seems like for some reason the hash just missmatches.
Try to deploy the snapshot via this command:
Code:
serversnapshotdeploy -ignorehash <your snapshot data>