• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Problems with the native client 1.4.3-1

Vafin

TeaFanatic
Today, due to the fact that the client stops receiving audio data (after about 20 minutes) , I decided to completely reinstall it. I was horrified when I discovered that there are no other languages other than English, which is the default. The next thing I noticed was that my usb microphone stopped working. But this is not the end of the problem, when changing microphones in the settings, the client simply hung and did not respond to mouse clicks.

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

Please create a separate repository with a stable version of the client. Since all my clients that I offered TeaClient will simply refuse to use It because of these client crashes.

Attachments

Last edited:

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Hey,
thanks for your rewiew.
I'm really supprised to be honest that this new update is so bad.
I've extensivly tested that for my own (on Windows) and everything seems good :/
I've even fixed two crashes^^.

I'll try to get a look tomorrow, but I cant entsure but as long I'll rollback to 1.4.2-beta7 then :)

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
arg fck...

Okey so I fixed the hangup (Need to re download the newest version).
The languages just seem to bug out sometimes (the config get riped or whatever.)

Last edited:

Vafin

TeaFanatic
The microphone does not work, it does not respond to sound. Also, the client crashes on startup.

1581433800919.png
1581433956174.png

Maybe this will help you somehow.
1581444850583.png

@WolverinDEV , UP!

arg fck...

Okey so I fixed the hangup (Need to re download the newest version).
The languages just seem to bug out sometimes (the config get riped or whatever.)
The problem is still relevant. For some users, either the microphone or the speakers do not work.

Attachments

Last edited: