• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Pending Processor

On one of my client's server version 1.5.6 stable, there is a problem with processor fluctuations. This problem is also present in the rest of my servers in the new version, which occurs after 3-4 days of working properly and the server must be restarted.

Attachments

xDyego

I had already noticed that the CPU consumption was higher in this latest version than the CPU consumed in version 1.4.22, but they said that my test was not valid as I had tested it with few people. I want to see what they say about your problem now.

I had already noticed that the CPU consumption was higher in this latest version than the CPU consumed in version 1.4.22, but they said that my test was not valid as I had tested it with few people. I want to see what they say about your problem now.
In the old versions, this problem did not exist, but in the new version, I and my client servers restart once every 4-5 days. This problem increases with the high number of users.

Community Verified icon

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

I sent all the details to wolverin, but he says it's the only one who has this problem and no one else has reported it. This is not the only problem. There are other problems in the new version.

In the new version, when the customer has an Internet problem, his client gets stuck in the server.
Sometimes it shows zero ping for some people. You have to restart the server to fix the problem.

Last edited:

yamano

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
You can always try the v1.5.6-beta (optimized) since it is more stable than the "stable" one.
In terms of cpu or ram i've not noticed if it is good or not cause i have a lot cpu and ram im my teaspeak machine. What i can say is that the server is online since the v1.5.6-beta (optimized) release.. do not use beta-1 or beta-2 cause there are some problems reported about this versions..

You can always try the v1.5.6-beta (optimized) since it is more stable than the "stable" one.
In terms of cpu or ram i've not noticed if it is good or not cause i have a lot cpu and ram im my teaspeak machine. What i can say is that the server is online since the v1.5.6-beta (optimized) release.. do not use beta-1 or beta-2 cause there are some problems reported about this versions..
It does not matter in the new versions there is a processor problem even if the processor is 8 cores and the RAM 16 has to restart the server after 4-5 days, but in the old versions there were no such problems.

Rennato

I'm also with the same problem, I used version 1.4.22 and it was normal, when I upgraded to 1.5.6 the CPU is between 70 to 100%, until the server crashes. This after about 4 days.

yamano

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
I'm also with the same problem, I used version 1.4.22 and it was normal, when I upgraded to 1.5.6 the CPU is between 70 to 100%, until the server crashes. This after about 4 days.
i want to check that kind of problem..
What version you're using?
v1.5.6 stable, v1.5.6-beta optimized, v1.5.6-beta-1 optimized or v1.5.6-beta-2 optimized?

yamano

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
I only tested the v1.5.6-beta optimized (no problems in my case).
I'll check the others..

Rennato

i want to check that kind of problem..
What version you're using?
v1.5.6 stable, v1.5.6-beta optimized, v1.5.6-beta-1 optimized or v1.5.6-beta-2 optimized?
at v1.5.6 stable

It starts from 100 users logged in simultaneously. After 150 people logged in, it is 100%

yamano

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
oh, so only with more than x users?
Then i cant test it :(
i will not affect my main server (800 to 1200 users) to test this kind of problem..
Anyway, i'll make a comparison in my test servers, maybe i can see any differences ;)

Rennato

oh, so only with more than x users?
Then i cant test it :(
i will not affect my main server (800 to 1200 users) to test this kind of problem..
Anyway, i'll make a comparison in my test servers, maybe i can see any differences ;)
Yes, I'm running the same server on another machine, but no one is logged in. The CPU is at maximum 10%. The problem happens when it starts to enter the server

1625003649633.png

now, for example, I have 129 people logged into one of my machines, it's almost 100%, after 150 people it doesn't get out of 100%

Last edited:

yamano

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
then i will probably do not face any problems in my test servers..
in my main server i've no ram/cpu problems or even crash's since May 17 ;) (so i'll not affect it with testing purposes)

amirtoxic

My server has 9 cores!
And the number of my servers is more than 400 - My users are up to 5 thousand!
Server cores in the version reaches 1.5 to 70% - This is not really normal!
After 2 to 3 days I have to restart the server.

yamano

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
yeah, really seems to be a general problem then..
Maybe i just have some lucky, cause i'm not facing this things..

xDyego

That's why I don't want to upgrade my main server, I already noticed this difference in CPU%, the previous version 1.4.20 or 1.4.22 consumes very little CPU than the latest version. But at the end of next month we will be forced to update to this new version.

113 days online in version 1.4.20.
113dias.png
101 people connected now.
1-4-20-101on.png

Last edited: