• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Pending Processor

xDyego

like this ? forced to update
Read this topic and you will understand:

yamano

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
yeah, but we will not be forced to update in case there are no safe stable build released, probably the date will be extended, dont worry..
wolverindev will only force us to update when a stable v1.5 is released, for now it is not the case ;)
It is not properly a "force update" (only for premium users cause premium licenses will loose their support in v1.4).
Normal users will not be forced to update..

yeah, but we will not be forced to update in case there are no safe stable build released, probably the date will be extended, dont worry..
wolverindev will only force us to update when a stable v1.5 is released, for now it is not the case ;)
It is not properly a "force update" (only for premium users cause premium licenses will loose their support in v1.4).
Normal users will not be forced to update..
There should be no difference between users, everyone should use an optimal version without any problems. In the old versions, there are many bugs, permissions problems and many other bugs, but in the new versions, those problems are solved, but many more problems are added. Among the processor problem, which is a very important problem and should be fixed, but customers have to be in the old version with many minor bugs but do not update to the new version.

REDOSS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
In my opinion, there is a RAM leak in version 1.5.6, it does not always occur.
Once I met a leak only on the 16th day of work, and the next time on the 4th day of work.
The increased CPU consumption is caused by a RAM leak in my case.

Rennato

In my opinion, there is a RAM leak in version 1.5.6, it does not always occur.
Once I met a leak only on the 16th day of work, and the next time on the 4th day of work.
The increased CPU consumption is caused by a RAM leak in my case.
Actually, doing some tests and I also detected this, the consumption of RAM increases and the CPU also increases until the server crashes.

Mister_Knighty

Teaspeak v1.5.6 with 104 user online, Processor used up to 100% (Uptime 14days)
1625307013727.png

Teaspeak v1.5.6-beta with 100 user online, Processor used 30-50% (Uptime 8 Hours)
1625307179066.png

I will continue to monitor the next 4-5 days for TeaSpeak v1.5.6-beta, whether there will be an increase in processor usage.

Last edited:

zinnza

I hope it is not too late,I think you are searching for virtualization server cpu. Is it right?
Choosing the best virtualization CPU is one thing, and properly configuring it is another. A misconfigured CPU processor can negatively impact memory, storage, and network resources. but for server processor i recommended
Intel Xeon Platinum 8180
highly.
but maybe my experience dosent suits your needs . you can read this comparison at cloudzy for detailed information : https://cloudzy.com/best-server-processor/

Last edited: