• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Pending Random instance crash

eduardoroeder

Fanatic member
Premium User
Being a programmer gives me the urge to try to follow back some errors that happens to me sometimes. I've got a server with 6 instances, each of them 300 slots. Each instance have 100~ users connected. Sometimes only one of them goes down and then up again, but only for a little bit, when that happens it is always the same.

But right now (while I was writing this), all the 6 instances went down and up.

What is this log entry? I see it couple of times... It can be a response from the server where I get the servergroups. I've got a bot which connects to each one of theese servers and it can be calling 'servergrouplist' from the bot aswell.

Code:
[DEBUG]   GEN | DB query groups! for -> 1 - server 0
[DEBUG]     6 | [Permission] Value test result for test type 1.
[DEBUG]     6 | [Permission]    Permission: b_channel_ignore_view_power Required value: 1 Gained value: -2 Force required: 1 Channel: none Result: 0
I can send the full log and the timeframes to analyze if you want, but I wont post it here since it contains all the IPs from the clients and probably some particular information about the server. The file has just finished loading up (I stopped in the middle of the thread just to track down the crash I described in the beginning) all the 50mb, so I think it is big to post it here.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Hey,
Thanks for your report.
When your instances are going town, are they just stopping to respond, or are they actually restarting? Depending on the scenario it would be helpful to send the log via pm :)

eduardoroeder

Fanatic member
Premium User
The logs were from the *.25b version. I'm running the latest one. If it happens again I'll be sure sending you the log then, ok? I don't think it's worth looking on old version logs since you might have changed the behaviour that causes those crashes.

REDOSS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
I will close this topic, since is no activity for a long time.
If the problem persists, please create it again.