• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Server register more at the same time with the same ip

TheMuffel

Hello everybody
I'll briefly describe my problem. There are users who connect to the same IP on the TS. Only not all can connect at the same time. Is it possible that several can connect with the same IP.

LG
TheMuffel

farhadhelix

TeaFanatic
Hello everybody
I'll briefly describe my problem. There are users who connect to the same IP on the TS. Only not all can connect at the same time. Is it possible that several can connect with the same IP.

LG
TheMuffel

hellow . what you mean all not can connect at same time? they get error or what?describe more of your problem so we can help you find out your problem

TheMuffel

it is family. which connect via an internet connection on the ts. If one is on the ts, the others can not enter the ts. Only one person in the ts can log on to the family. it is a total of 4. all 4 can not be simultaneously on the ts. Sorry for my english that is not so good.
lg
TheMuffel

otalportista

Fanatic member
Go to config.yml and search for it "connect_limit" and for it "client_connect_limit" restart server and check if it works

otalportista

Fanatic member
If it don't works check for check in server this permission on guest user "i_client_max_clones_ip" and put 10 for example