• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Server reseller system

BIOS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
motd: "TS3\n\rWelcome to the Tea*Speak 3 ServerQuery interface, type \"help\" for a list of commands and \"help <command>\" for information on a specific command.\n\ron a specific command.\r\n"
bro he need to change the query port in easy-wi, her installation not accept the standard port 10101

xShiZuKaa_1

In Easy-Wi you can enter a Custom Queryport, but I get the wrong password even though this is correct for Putty with Telnet.

otalportista

Fanatic member
change it to this and restart server
motd: "TS3\n\rWelcome to the Tea*Speak 3 ServerQuery interface, type \"help\" for a list of commands and \"help <command>\" for information on a specific command.\n\ron a specific command.\r\n"

in * you put m

Last edited:

xShiZuKaa_1

Okay, I try it when I'm at home.

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

change it to this and restart server

in * you put m
Unfortunately, the same mistake with me

Last edited:

yamano

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
guys this topic was for something else :)

so i can as owner give permission to another one for example he be able to create for example 30 total virtual server with total 1000 slot
You're not the first person asking for that ;)
Maybe wolverindev can add somekind of feature..

BIOS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
i cant say anything, because i dont understand what he wanna say.
he want an system to reselling servers so i understand it

and it gives enought hosting cms to host and resell server like whmcs,hostbill,tekbase