• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Evaluated Server 1.3.8-beta crash on YatQa connection

Fasada

Hi, when I try to connect with query on YatQa, TeaServer crashes and I have to restart it. When I click connect on YatQa I see in command line that all virtual server have been switched off. Can someone tell me what is the problem?

Rennato

Is my normal YATQA working, only when it accesses the YATQA it hangs? Does he at least enter the server or even access?

Fasada

This happens when I try to connect from every IP with username and password. It happens only if I connect with serveradmin but If I create a new query account and then try to conncect, it works without problem.
Cattura.PNG

Fasada

I have created a new mysql database and then try to connect with serveradmin and it works! So I think that the problem is in my actual mysql database

Vafin

TeaFanatic
I have created a new mysql database and then try to connect with serveradmin and it works! So I think that the problem is in my actual mysql database
I use SQLite and there is no problem. Is Mysql better than SQLite?

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Well yeah I've already thought about it specially after another related issue.
Well is it possible that you could provide me the database?

(My guess is that something related to a deleted server is the cause)

Fasada

You can close the post, I have created a new database and restore all channels with snapshots. Maybe try to fix that issue if you know the reason.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Yes, but could you please provide the database to reproduce the issue? It would help me a lot finding the issue :)

Fasada

This is the SQL backup of the broken database. Hope you will fix the issue. Try to use this database and login with serveradmin. It should crash as you try to login.

Attachments