• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Server Crash - TeaSpeak-1.4.19-beta1

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Even though you've some rare crashes (and remember you've a lot of activity), I'm releasing a stable version right now ;)

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

BTW how many query stuff is going on on your server?
I'm not sure where this comes from.... I've already checked the file transfer twice and that seems fine.
Voice seems to be good as well.

Last edited:

eduardoroeder

Fanatic member
Premium User
Nothing new in those crashes?

I've got about 60 VS up, with about 40 query users connected actively. Apart from that there is a query user that has a 5minutes timeout and reconnects after it timeout that I use for monitoring.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
No... Except confirming my suspicion that somewhere I write to invalid memory and fuck up the server^^
I guess it's more likely a dangling pointer or so.... But I've absolutely no clue. All crashes on total different places and even systems^^

eduardoroeder

Fanatic member
Premium User
The first crash on those two of this thread happened after two or so weeks. The other one happened right after the first one when the server rebooted and about 5.5k users tryied to reconnect... Probably some overload in initialization.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Do you use the server logs (at least in info mode? Debug mode would be appreciated)
If so would you mind sharing these which have been closely before the crash?

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Ahh yeahr sorry to "brick" your there :p
PS: Idk why the "return" value was different in the earlier days...

eduardoroeder

Fanatic member
Premium User
Nah, I tought it as a feature rather than a unexpected bug. I've even confirmed it with you couple of months ago as a feature. No problem tho, TS3 API is working alright, just need to change that part of the code and don't have time to search for it now haha

If it's working, don't need to change anything xD