• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Completed Server turns off every 1 hour

psykodo

There is a problem that has happened to me today 2 times, is that the server is turned off or rather all active servers are deleted and leaves only the main one!

I use 5 servers for different games and at the moment of the bug there is only 1 active, that is, the one that works on port 9987.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Hmm what the hell you're the first one reporting this. Is there any way to reproduce that? Is may the server restating and you haven't set autostart?

mkll11one

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
I can't reproduce that. i has been running my virtualservers up to 5 days. ;) (but only because updating!) :D

psykodo

No, the automatic start if I have it, the weird thing in this is that the script is turned off and then it automatically turns on again but only with the port instance 9987

It is corrected by turning off everything in the following way:

./teastart.sh stop

and then it lights up:

./teastart.sh start

I have already tried it and it works wonders, I did it yesterday and the problem has not happened again.

You just have to make sure if the system is turned off because if it is not and we turn it on the fly this can be turned off again and possibly all instances will be deleted.

RuanLeite

I am with my older teaspeak to 7 days without disconnections ... I even detected a bug similar to turning it off and connecting another server, even after the start it takes around 50 seconds to load the server's total information .. I could see that there are also reports of loss of some icons after restarting the platforms.

a question, are you for some reason running the command to call more than once? in my previous version I made a management error and ended up having a headache, because the system of beginning that accompanied the version executed unlimitedly the start and thus creating multiple screen of the server and by a behavior not waiting, the doors end up being multiplied until the system is stopped and started again

psykodo

I am with my older teaspeak to 7 days without disconnections ... I even detected a bug similar to turning it off and connecting another server, even after the start it takes around 50 seconds to load the server's total information .. I could see that there are also reports of loss of some icons after restarting the platforms.

a question, are you for some reason running the command to call more than once? in my previous version I made a management error and ended up having a headache, because the system of beginning that accompanied the version executed unlimitedly the start and thus creating multiple screen of the server and by a behavior not waiting, the doors end up being multiplied until the system is stopped and started again
No, I have not really had that problem, but now that what they have I'll keep it in mind :D

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
So you have a crash dump?
Which database provider are you using?
Do you took a look at the log file/s?