• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Server Server with over 100 clients online

lbenicio

yesterday with the help of @otalportista I discovered that the script I used to use to update the TeaSpeak Server (TeaSpeak updater by Nicer) was updating the buildVersion.txt file without updating the server indeed (if o log in to serverquery and use the command 'version' it showed the server indeed wasn't updated). He helped me out to figure this.

He came to my server and explained to me very politely and friendly! I have to give a huge shoutout to him.

He also gave another script to update the server which worked on the first try. (github.com/essemX/teaspeak-updatescript)

i don't know what happened and why Nicer's update script stopped working (since I was using it over 6 months and was doing a great job). But the new one worked fine and he was very helpful. Just let you guys know from my experience.

and again, huge thanks to @otalportista to help me figure it out and work out the solutions.

I don't know yet if the problem discussed here was solved by the update, just updated to the latest version a few hours ago. I'm seen what happens as the time goes.

otalportista

Fanatic member
yesterday with the help of @otalportista I discovered that the script I used to use to update the TeaSpeak Server (TeaSpeak updater by Nicer) was updating the buildVersion.txt file without updating the server indeed (if o log in to serverquery and use the command 'version' it showed the server indeed wasn't updated). He helped me out to figure this.

He came to my server and explained to me very politely and friendly! I have to give a huge shoutout to him.

He also gave another script to update the server which worked on the first try. (github.com/essemX/teaspeak-updatescript)

i don't know what happened and why Nicer's update script stopped working (since I was using it over 6 months and was doing a great job). But the new one worked fine and he was very helpful. Just let you guys know from my experience.

and again, huge thanks to @otalportista to help me figure it out and work out the solutions.

I don't know yet if the problem discussed here was solved by the update, just updated to the latest version a few hours ago. I'm seen what happens as the time goes.
You're welcome

farhadhelix

TeaFanatic
Hi folks,

I have 3 servers on the same hosts, 2 of then got around 20-50 people online at max, and the other got constantly over 100 clients connected.

The problem is that the guy that is using the 3rd server (which has over 100 clients connected most of the time) constantly complains that the server goes "offline" and suddenly after a few minutes it goes back online.

The problem is when I check the uptime and the logs, there is nothing saying that the server crashed (it up for about 3 weeks now).

My server has 6gb RAM, and 1 vCPU (all stats seems normal), like CPU usage, goes 50%-80%, ram usage most of the time under 50%.

Any thoughts about how to debug it?

looking forward narrow down the problem, not necessarily a bug.

thank you all!

have you monitored you network for ddos?

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Well I thi k it's not relevant anymore :)
The ram issues had been fixed, and I bet that the ram issues were related to the crash (fixed in 1.3.12, recommended version 1.3.17; Ensure you updated properly :p)