• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Server Serveradmin query account lost permissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

alihajipoor

Hello everyone

Unfortunatly my serveradmin account wich is generated in first run, lost admin server query group in servers it means dosn't have any access to the servers / channels / groups / users anymore is there any way to give it admin server query group back ?

Acording that the serveradmin account dosn't have any access anymore I don't have any access in yatqa to do anything.

Eyup

If you have don't have a backup of your server, you have to reinstall server. If you don't want to do something like that, I can suggest you one temporary solution. Create a query login with your current permissions, then create a permissions which has everything (like Admin Server Query), then go to Server Groups, click the "Add" button on the right side (which shows the clients who has the groups), type "serveradmin" click "Ok". Then login with the serveradmin account. Boom! You have your temporary YaTQA Access.

farhadhelix

TeaFanatic
Hello everyone

Unfortunatly my serveradmin account wich is generated in first run, lost admin server query group in servers it means dosn't have any access to the servers / channels / groups / users anymore is there any way to give it admin server query group back ?

Acording that the serveradmin account dosn't have any access anymore I don't have any access in yatqa to do anything.
befrest databaseto baram fixesh konam

alihajipoor

befrest databaseto baram fixesh konam
Salam, Khoshbakhtane ba restart kardane teaspeak moshkel belkol bartaraf shod, Tashakor babte peygiri :heart:

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

problem resolved by restarting the teaspeak, Close

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.