• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Pending Serverquery command getting doubled

lbenicio

Hi folks,

At some point (updating the TeaSpeak Server) i noticied that my query bot started to emit 2 messages when the bot edit some channel description.

For example:

The bot updates 5 channels with infos.

The global Tea*Speak server chat display that the bot edited each channel 2 times (sometimes appears 3 times) at the same minute and second (but the bot just fire 1 request to update the channel).

Another scenario:

On startup the bot edit 2 channels with some details (it happens only 1 time on bot start)

both channels appears to be edited 2 times each.

Other:

If the bot fires 2 requests for the same channel, one to edit its name and one to edit its description, things works normally.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Sounds wired.
Do you have a log in trace mode for me?

There I could see all commands and the emited events :)

lbenicio

Like, i built a log system which prints the commands and the events detected by the serverquery but im not sure if it is in trace mode...

I just google it, is it https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tracing_(software)? but i think it does not explain well what the difference a normal log and a trace log.

What i get is something like this:

[Time some action] action name
[Time] Event query got

lbenicio

i did not discovered what was causing it, but at some point it just dissapeared (at some updated...) as it do not damaged the function i didnt took too much attention, sorry.