• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Pending SinusBot on TeaSpeak

M4T14SG4M3R

Hi, i can't get my sinusbot working with TeaSpeak, i have modified the sinusbot to use ts3 version 3.1.10 and it doesn't connect to the server, and i changed the version of the sinusbot to use ts3 3.2.1 and it connect to my teaspeak server, but it doesn't get the channel list and it appears muted and with the sound muted

yamano

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
I'm using Sinusbot unlimited musicbots (always the latest version) + Teaspeak server for more than 1 year with no problems ;)

Last edited:

M4T14SG4M3R

Im running a 32 slots server and when i install the sinusbot via sinusbot installer script the bot does not connect

yamano

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
Are you using a teaspeak protocol key license or you use teaspeak client?
without a protocol your sinusbot will not be able to connect the server ;)

Like i said, i'm using teaspeak server v1.3.20-beta1 + Sinusbot unlimited musicbots (latest version) and everything is working good.

Last edited:

M4T14SG4M3R

I dont have a license key, i tought teaspeak was free, so without paying i cant get the sinusbot to connect to my server?

Herbalist

TS3AudioBot use his own headless client that use less resourses and works great with TeaSpeak :D
PS i know this is about sinusbot just saying there is a better alternative

And about sinusbot i also use it on my server not for music but for some scripts and i had problems with conecting the bot was not related to teaspeak i solved the issue by installing QT (apt-get install qt5-default) and deleting the files inside the folder "xcbglintegrations" on Tea*Speak client folder, i dont know if this will help you might help :D

Last edited:

yamano

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
I do not like it.
Is not so complete / secure as Sinusbot ;)
Sinusbot resources are not a problem..
You can install 8 sinus musicbots in 1€ vps xD

Herbalist

I do not like it.
Is not so complete / secure as Sinusbot ;)
Sinusbot resources are not a problem..
You can install 8 sinus musicbots in 1€ vps xD
ye but if you can run 8 sinusbot you can run 30 TS3AudioBot and about complete/secure is harder to configure becase it dont got a fancy web interface but i can garante that is secure and more complete than sinusbot :D

yamano

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
"...harder to configure becase it dont got a fancy web interface..."
i need a interface to my people ;)

yamano

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
Ofc i need.
I'll not say to my people to use chat commands to control the musicbots xD
They do not understand and dont even want to understand how to use commands ...
To many time using sinusbot, they will not like ts3audiobot at all.
Thats why i know it is useless to them to use that (Just for my own private use, i like the interface..)

Herbalist

yes but they really dont need to use commands just the same they use at sinusbot "!play <youtube/steam link> !ytp Music Name" and youtube search function is native you dont need adicional plugins :D

yamano

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
"just the same they use at sinusbot "!play <youtube/steam link> !ytp Music Name"
You're not understanding.
They do not use commands at all!
Just the panel ;)

Herbalist

lol then they just are doing it the hard way they shoud learn atleast that 2 commands its easy to do commands on Tea*Speak than open the panel everytime :D but if they find it easy... i dont hate sinusbot like i sayd i also use it for scripting move pll for ak room sinusbot is ok but the licence part sucks