• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Server sinusbot problem

Invalid server address, wrong password, security level too high for our identity, server doesn't accept the client version or given default channel non-existant / passworded.
--
sinusbot cannot join the server of Tea*Speak i don't know why .
i test it in another server it's join perfectly

farhadhelix

TeaFanatic
Invalid server address, wrong password, security level too high for our identity, server doesn't accept the client version or given default channel non-existant / passworded.
--
describe with more details

im providing sinusbot to my costumers and seen many problems till now which all of them has been fixed

now i make a teaspeak 1.3.9-beta 1 server on vps
and i install sinusbot in a vps also ,
the bot cannot start on the server from the vps , but i test it on another Tea*Speak i but it from ts cloud
it's work perfectly

farhadhelix

TeaFanatic
now i make a teaspeak 1.3.9-beta 1 server on vps
and i install sinusbot in a vps also ,
the bot cannot start on the server from the vps , but i test it on another Tea*Speak i but it from ts cloud
it's work perfectly
its need to be checked to see whats causing the problem

/pm me if you want me to take a look on your problem

alihajipoor

--
It can has too many reasons , for example :

Your Tea*Speak server hasnt configed the permissions that bots need to join , or your ts server is old and your ts client for your bot is new, or your bot's identity level is low for join to your server check these are to solve your problem

Your Tea*Speak server hasnt configed the permissions that bots need to join , or your ts server is old and your ts client for your bot is new, or your bot's identity level is low for join to your server check these are to solve your problem
how i can check this information ?

farhadhelix

TeaFanatic

its not related to permission. when guest can connect. sinusbot can connect aswell
the second one : he is using teaspeak. and he mentioned already that his sinusbot can connect to another vps
and identity level is 8 by default . if it has rised by anyway it cannot connect to his other vps

these are not his problem

its not related to permission. when guest can connect. sinusbot can connect aswell
the second one : he is using teaspeak. and he mentioned already that his sinusbot can connect to another vps
and identity level is 8 by default . if it has rised by anyway it cannot connect to his other vps

these are not his problem
maybe the problem is the teaspeak version ?