• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Some Questions of this SW

aDeWaRD

Actually I have a community with Tea*Speak 3.0.13.8 (r4p3 version :p) I manage about 400 servers (Because I offer totally free / without adevertising or popups)... The distribution of this:

Server A: with about 200 servers (Linux x64 Tea*Speak 3 Software)
Server B: with about 200 servers (Linux x64 Tea*Speak 3 Software)
Server C: with about 30 servers (Linux x64 Tea*Speak 3 Software)

I Would Like to migrate this Tea*Speak 3 Servers to TeaSpeak Software system, is enought with copying TeaSpeak files over Tea*Speak 3 production folder? (Like Tea*Speak 3 Server update?) or is there any form to migrate Tea*Speak 3 Server to TeaSpeak Software system?

I use a TCAdmin Panel, Is compatible TeaSpeak with TCAdmin Panel?

If I pay Premium of TeaSpeak I get 3 license for 3 Server systems (IPs are correlative xxx.xx.xx.100 - xxx.xx.xx.101 - xxx.xx.xx.102)

The las question, If my servers go to greylist or blacklist is there any solution (hostfile or something like that?) Because I read about it and dont understand if with Tea*Speak 3 client 3.1.x work hostfile anty blacklist system.

Thank You!

TecWar

Hello!

License: Click here
You can migrate all servers by YaTQA: Click here (uploaded files removed)
Yes you can use TCAdmin Panel (i think), but you need to modify your config.yml: Click here

Last question:
The risk to come on the black list is bellow risk like you're running a cracked Tea*Speak (caused by the fact that you could hide most details and could Teaspeak look like Tea*Speak) .
Conclusion: Don't be afraid that you'll get blacklisted (copied from here)

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Hey,
well if you're using three different (v)servers with different IP's, than you have to buy 3 licenses.
But dont worry a hoster license will be available soon :)

Iona

If I have to change the IP to get off the Tea*Speak blacklist, how easy is it to use licence on new IP?

Hello!

License: Click here
You can migrate all servers by YaTQA: Click here (uploaded files removed)
Yes you can use TCAdmin Panel (i think), but you need to modify your config.yml: Click here

Last question:
The risk to come on the black list is bellow risk like you're running a cracked Tea*Speak (caused by the fact that you could hide most details and could Teaspeak look like Tea*Speak) .
Conclusion: Don't be afraid that you'll get blacklisted (copied from here)
Hello, i didn't understand what i have to do to make TeaSpeak work with TCAdmin !