• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Server Some users drop off the server and reconnect

heartles39

Fanatic member
Hello

Some users drop off the server and reconnect. Users connect 30 or 40 seconds after they dropped from the server

Teaspeak version : 1.4.8
Teaspeak version : 1.4.9

Is there anyone who has these problems? Has the problem been resolved in high teaspeak versions?

rafalohaki

its well known problem with packets. imo there is possibility to fix it in config, but no one shared it with us yet.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Well I've no clue about the 1.4.8 versions any more, but I'm not aware of any problems in the latest server version at all.
I've planned to release it as a stable today as well.

heartles39

Fanatic member
Well I've no clue about the 1.4.8 versions any more, but I'm not aware of any problems in the latest server version at all.
I've planned to release it as a stable today as well.
This problem is not only in 1.4.8 and 1.4.9 versions. I am using 1.4.14 and the same problems occur.

eduardoroeder

Fanatic member
Premium User
Well, it isn't happening with every client and it is happening in batches of 30~50. In my case, it is only noticeable when people are in channels bigger than 30~100.

One of my clients sent me this:
167 users in his channel

Again, other day, same client:

Had about 3500 users connected to the instances, the clients dropping are within different network providers/regions... Even different countries.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
:unsure: Hmm.... That's a new screenshot :D
Have you tried to disable allow_session_reinitialize?

eduardoroeder

Fanatic member
Premium User
@WolverinDEV ouverlooked the thread... Haven't changed that settings yet. It is allowed to reload right? How can I connect to the terminal pipe to issue commands after the server started via a systemd service?

Also, what side effects of disabling allow_session_reinitialize could potentially appear?

heartles39

Fanatic member
This problem still persists. Available on Tea*Speak client versions 3.2 and above.

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

@WolverinDEV

Last edited:

farhadhelix

TeaFanatic
one of my virtual servers are facing this issue. users droping with error " parametr size "
i heard there is a bug that some users reproduce it on servers but i dont know how they do it