• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Server Tea*Speak client protocol key

Status
Not open for further replies.

pickles438

Hello, I have been a TeaSpeak user for a little while now, and I have made a forum post about Tea*Speak client compatibility, and I am pretty sure you need a "protocol key" to allow Tea*Speak 3/5 clients to connect. I just need to know how to obtain one. I have heard word that they cost money, is this true, and/or how do you obtain one? Thanks in advance.

heartles39

Fanatic member
Hello, I have been a TeaSpeak user for a little while now, and I have made a forum post about Tea*Speak client compatibility, and I am pretty sure you need a "protocol key" to allow Tea*Speak 3/5 clients to connect. I just need to know how to obtain one. I have heard word that they cost money, is this true, and/or how do you obtain one? Thanks in advance.
I sent you a private message

yamano

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
Already explained..

This thread can be closed ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.