• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Tea*Speak Klage gegen Teaspeak?

scoopi

Hallo ,
Ich habe gerade erfahren, das Tea*Speak Teaspeak verklagt weil der Programmier angeblich Code von Tea*Speak verwendet (geklaut) haben soll.

Ist da was dran?

Ich persönlich glaube nicht daran wollte aber gern einmal eure Meinung dazu wissen, am besten vom Programmierer selbst :)

LG

mkll11one

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
Hi.

If he has stolen. then we probably have not had a lot of bugs! ;)
I'm pretty sure @WolverinDEV can explain it to you. It's just not a good idea if you've "tried" accuse him of something. (I have previously read that TeaSpeak was legal) but I can not find the text anymore. ;)

scoopi

Moment, ich werfe niemanden etwas vor , nicht falsch verstehen.
Ich kann das selbst nicht glauben und möchte daher nur ein Statement.
Ich habe das selbst nur erzählt bekommen.

Das Sponsor-Board soll diese Info raus gegeben haben.

Chazotu

TeaFanatic
TeaSpeak is 100% legit they have tride to take down the project site and dont succeed as you may already noticed :).

Last edited by a moderator:

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Ok, only i see , the Patcher Plugin is illegal: https://github.com/github/dmca/blob/master/2018/2018-05-16-Tea*Speak.md but not the rest
Yes and no.
I'm general a Dmca notice just describes that the code on github is supposed to be uploaded there without the permission of the copyright holder. (Digital millenium copyright act). So so or so this response tory should be freed and we will find out in a few days.

The TeaConnect was a long time fully legal, but as you may noticed Tea*Speak changed their euala (and you can take a look at 3.7). So the legality of this plug in isn't sure.

And of cause Teaspeak itself (the server and the web client) is fully legal!

miroslav

warum macht ihr das projekt nicht neu und anonym unter anderen namen auf ?

war doch ganz klar das sowas passieren wird...
und bezahlmethode bitcoin anstatt paypal :D
würde ja gerne eine lizenz kaufen aber paypal ist leider müll

mxr

Warum nutzt ihr denn nicht GitLab oder hostet selbst eine Git-Plattform? Ist doch heutzutage alles machbar, sogar relativ simpel.
Auf GitLab werdet ihr wahrscheinlich zwar auch mit DMCA in Probleme kommen und auf einer selbst-gehosteten Git-Plattform seid ihr eigentlich auf der sicheren Seite.