• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

TeaClient 1.4.1. Icons are not uploaded to the server.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Extra note:
This only happen with Cyrillic character within the path.

(I know this is important, but less important than the general functionality :p)

Vafin

TeaFanatic
Extra note:
This only happen with Cyrillic character within the path.

(I know this is important, but less important than the general functionality :p)
I checked, it happens even with Latin on the way. Icons are still not uploaded to the server.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Hmm thats unbelievable :D
For me it works, but I'll look

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

Okey small update: Any non ASCII 7 characters are not allowed... Fuck windows (on linux it works)

Okey small update: Any non ASCII7 characters are not allowed... Fuck windows

Last edited:

Vafin

TeaFanatic
It is possible to encode the path using functions such as escape(), encodeURI() and encodeURIComponent()

farhadhelix

TeaFanatic
and a strange thing i faced today .

i restored a snapshot of a server and everything restored but "ICON_ID=" . this permission was removed from all of servergroup ranks, channels, channelgroups and etc..

i double checked everything and no issue was with the snapshot and the icons id was there without problem but when restored on 1.4.0 they are gone

there is some issue with icons system on this version

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
and a strange thing i faced today .

i restored a snapshot of a server and everything restored but "ICON_ID=" . this permission was removed from all of servergroup ranks, channels, channelgroups and etc..

i double checked everything and no issue was with the snapshot and the icons id was there without problem but when restored on 1.4.0 they are gone

there is some issue with icons system on this version
No there is within the config.yml a setting to remove obsolete icon ids :)
And YatQa just uploads the icons after the server has been started and cleaned up the icons.

It is possible to encode the path using functions such as escape(), encodeURI() and encodeURIComponent()
Well its just a issue with UIF8 and Windows MBString system, I'm already on it :)

Fixed in 1.4.2 :)
BTW: It will be interesting if the updater now works

Last edited: