• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Completed TeaSpeak 1.3.8-b (Packet resend failed, connection timeout)

Alexandru Andrei

In the version that says you have corrected the bug / error, try the TS full of people and then we'll talk about it

Last edited:

MehdiSele

Well 150 ppl online and only 14 timeouts at all isn't that bad, I guess the just had bad Internet :)
May just ask them?
yes some of them had connection problem but teaspeak has bug , too :)
For 3sec very quick I dropped from my server and reconnect again when I was in game and I didnt have any connection problems

REDOSS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
Well 150 ppl online and only 14 timeouts at all isn't that bad, I guess the just had bad Internet :)
May just ask them?
Half the problem with the Internet, even the most part, but sometimes the server itself loses connection for some reason and users cannot connect for several minutes.

Alexandru Andrei

I did some tests on the normal server That is Tea*Speak-server and I had no problems with "Packet resend failed" and then I did some tests on the TeaSpeak after a few hours crashed 3 4 people with "Packet resend failed" !!

so it's a problem from the TeaSpeak-server

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
I did some tests on the normal server That is Tea*Speak-server and I had no problems with "Packet resend failed" and then I did some tests on the TeaSpeak after a few hours crashed 3 4 people with "Packet resend failed" !!

so it's a problem from the TeaSpeak-server
Hmm well btw on Tea*Speak the message is as follows: <09:21:01> "XXX" dropped (connection lost)

Alexandru Andrei

Arg... You're driving me crazy :D
No packet resend failed is just an indicate that a connection timed out, or isn't alive anymore.
You thought its an error or something like that right?
You're right it was my mistake

I'm waiting for a new update with many improvements and I like your work continues so