• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

[Unofficial] TeaSpeak Client for Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

yamano

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
"At least he tries something, right?"
Everyone can go to google and search for several websites that converts webpages to apk / apps.
We already did it before (in 2019) ;)

yamano

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
Provoking people?
Being real and direct it is totally different than provoking mate.
Check all the threads created by @THEFLASHHD in this forum, you will understand ;)

NexuSTR

That person's past is none of my business. Is this teateam only there to check premium keys? I wish they would make an attempt to improve teaspeak. Arguing with people won't move you forward. Innovation moves you forward.

yamano

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
"That person's past is none of my business"
ok, you refuse to see the excessive useless threads created by him.

"Is this teateam only there to check premium keys? I wish they would make an attempt to improve teaspeak. "
Staff members = 1 thing, developers = another thing.
We do not have real developers in our team (@WolverinDEV is not available at the moment)
and ofc we dont need pseudo developers to join us.
We're still searching for devs.
More info here: https://forum.teaspeak.de/index.php?threads/team-recruitment.3497/
*Currently no developer has contacted us.

"Arguing with people won't move you forward. Innovation moves you forward."
If thats your opinion, then i will respect and stop losing my time arguing with you.

THEFLASHHD

"That person's past is none of my business"
ok, you refuse to see the excessive useless threads created by him.

"Is this teateam only there to check premium keys? I wish they would make an attempt to improve teaspeak. "
Staff members = 1 thing, developers = another thing.
We do not have real developers in our team (@WolverinDEV is not available at the moment)
and ofc we dont need pseudo developers to join us.
We're still searching for devs.
More info here: https://forum.teaspeak.de/index.php?threads/team-recruitment.3497/
*Currently no developer has contacted us.

"Arguing with people won't move you forward. Innovation moves you forward."
If thats your opinion, then i will respect and stop losing my time arguing with you.
Hello yamano I would like to ask you once again that I apologized last time and now you start again because I am getting tired of it I will soon be leaving teaspeak too because I am not in the mood for this kindergarten anymore there are not many of them anymore old users here more online if i were you i would think about it why since you keep adding your two cents it's no wonder if you block everyone's post it doesn't make sense that it will be further developed mfg Florian B.

yamano

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
Apologize about what? You don't have to apologize for anything.
My comment in this thread is in no way related with past problems
between you and me, so don't mix things up, cause i'm just being real and sincere.
Check all the posts you created before in this forum...
Basically almost all of them are useless since you didnt released what you announced.
Now you published a simple website (teaspeak web) converted to an apk.
If you claim that you're a developer, where are your real work until today?
Cause we didnt see anything created by you mate.
And now you're mad with me just because i'm being real and sincere?
Anyway, if you want to talk about things that are in no way related with this post, use the personal messages.

"I am getting tired of it I will soon be leaving teaspeak too because I am not in the mood for this kindergarten anymore"
Thats your problem / choice.
"you block everyone's post" i dont know what you're talking about.
I dont block "everyone's post".

mkll11one

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
Hello yamano I would like to ask you once again that I apologized last time and now you start again because I am getting tired of it I will soon be leaving teaspeak too because I am not in the mood for this kindergarten anymore there are not many of them anymore old users here more online if i were you i would think about it why since you keep adding your two cents it's no wonder if you block everyone's post it doesn't make sense that it will be further developed mfg Florian B.
Use PM man......

BIOS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
So to also give my opinion. We should remain realistic and objective. The conflicts between the individual represented parties have to be carried out here now times not publicly. But apart from that, @yamano is right. THEFLASHHD you have started x projects and so far none are finished! where then also the distrust comes that this runs now again in such a way and if you want to continue your conflict then please do so via personal message, because I assume that no one is interested here.

Status
Not open for further replies.