• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Outdated [Unfinished work] TeaSpeak Creator 3.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

THEFLASHHD

Teaspeak 2.PNG

New Projekt

Teaspeak Creator.PNG
working with PHP Versions 7.1+ (tested working versions 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4.4, 7.4.5)
edit config.php and done
history

Teaspeak 1.PNG

Code:
Comming Soon!!!

3.1 update design clean up v3.0
3.0 New Web Script TeaSpeak Server Creator
2.1.9 update design clean up
2.0 many graphical changes
1.0 simple bootstrap 3 template

the new version 3.1
Comming Soon

BIOS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
edit your description.... stohlen text.... "tested working versions 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4.4, 7.4.5 " you have never tested so you have seen why you got error messages...

shinzoke

Just wondering... in what way would I use this?
It is just creating a server but you can’t do sh*t with it... it would just take space on my server that I can use for other things.... yatqa provides all the options I need and the released webportals here on the forum also provides more options in terms of server management....

In my opinion:
This isn’t even worth testing it

THEFLASHHD

Just wondering... in what way would I use this?
It is just creating a server but you can’t do sh*t with it... it would just take space on my server that I can use for other things.... yatqa provides all the options I need and the released webportals here on the forum also provides more options in terms of server management....

In my opinion:
This isn’t even worth testing it
Hi since I've been thinking about it I'll probably write a panel soon, thanks for the information

shinzoke

Hi since I've been thinking about it I'll probably write a panel soon, thanks for the information
Writing or copying?
might be a suggestion for you since I’m noticing that you aren’t a really trustworthy “coder”
Instead of trying to show off “your creations” create a demo version for the panel you are using... so people here can get a feel on what your portal can do...
and like Bios already stated here... you haven’t tested it with all the php versions you say you have... edit your post so people can accually start to believe what you claim to have coded

Status
Not open for further replies.