• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Outdated Teaspeak Hosting Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

heartles39

Fanatic member
Can you transmit the incoming mail and password installed on phpmyadmin? I get the error below in the registration section

Bu sayfa çalışmıyor
45.147.17.184 şu anda bu isteği işleme alamıyor.

HTTP ERROR 500

M4T14SG4M3R

Does this only works for mysql storage?

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

What are the default login details? it ask me for an email and password in the first login, instead of telling me to register first

Last edited:

BIOS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
Does this only works for mysql storage?

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

What are the default login details? it ask me for an email and password in the first login, instead of telling me to register first
There ist no Default Login. Create an Account

M4T14SG4M3R

What are the default login details? it ask me for an email and passwor
There ist no Default Login. Create an Account
Where do i create an account? Because when i join the page it just ask me for login details, doesn't show me a register button

M4T14SG4M3R

Code:
[23-Apr-2020 08:09:28 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught TeamSpeak3_Transport_Exception: Connection refused in Panel/baglantilar/framework/Transport/TCP.php:55
Stack trace:
#0 Panel/baglantilar/framework/Transport/TCP.php(141): TeamSpeak3_Transport_TCP->connect()
#1 Panel/baglantilar/framework/Adapter/ServerQuery.php(73): TeamSpeak3_Transport_TCP->readLine()
#2 Panel/baglantilar/framework/Adapter/Abstract.php(57): TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery->syn()
#3 Panel/baglantilar/framework/TeamSpeak3.php(338): TeamSpeak3_Adapter_Abstract->__construct(Array)
#4 Panel/baglantilar/baglan2.php(4): TeamSpeak3::factory(Object(TeamSpeak3_Helper_Uri))
#5 Panel/kayit.php(10): require('/home/overmind/...')
#6 {main}
  thrown in /home/overmind/public_html/papu.host/Panel/baglantilar/framework/Transport/TCP.php on line 55
What could be the problem of this?

BIOS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
Code:
[23-Apr-2020 08:09:28 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught TeamSpeak3_Transport_Exception: Connection refused in Panel/baglantilar/framework/Transport/TCP.php:55
Stack trace:
#0 Panel/baglantilar/framework/Transport/TCP.php(141): TeamSpeak3_Transport_TCP->connect()
#1 Panel/baglantilar/framework/Adapter/ServerQuery.php(73): TeamSpeak3_Transport_TCP->readLine()
#2 Panel/baglantilar/framework/Adapter/Abstract.php(57): TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery->syn()
#3 Panel/baglantilar/framework/TeamSpeak3.php(338): TeamSpeak3_Adapter_Abstract->__construct(Array)
#4 Panel/baglantilar/baglan2.php(4): TeamSpeak3::factory(Object(TeamSpeak3_Helper_Uri))
#5 Panel/kayit.php(10): require('/home/overmind/...')
#6 {main}
  thrown in /home/overmind/public_html/papu.host/Panel/baglantilar/framework/Transport/TCP.php on line 55
What could be the problem of this?
teaserver is not connected

xDyego

It takes a lot of work to translate so many things and there are words or phrases that I don't know if they can be translated or not, it could be like the WHMCS that calls a translation file, so we would only translate that translation file and not file by file. It's just an idea, I don't know if it's possible to apply it.

ItzLarsen

enable your error logging and find out whats the matter

This is what it is showing me

[26-Apr-2020 02:53:22 UTC] PHP Warning: require(baglantilar/database.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/allstarh/public_html/voice/inc/anasayfa.php on line 5
[26-Apr-2020 02:53:22 UTC] PHP Warning: require(baglantilar/database.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/allstarh/public_html/voice/inc/anasayfa.php on line 5
[26-Apr-2020 02:53:22 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'baglantilar/database.php' (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php72/root/usr/share/pear') in /home/allstarh/public_html/voice/inc/anasayfa.php on line 5
[26-Apr-2020 02:53:30 UTC] PHP Warning: require(baglantilar/database.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/allstarh/public_html/voice/inc/bac.php on line 5
[26-Apr-2020 02:53:30 UTC] PHP Warning: require(baglantilar/database.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/allstarh/public_html/voice/inc/bac.php on line 5
[26-Apr-2020 02:53:30 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'baglantilar/database.php' (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php72/root/usr/share/pear') in /home/allstarh/public_html/voice/inc/bac.php on line 5
[26-Apr-2020 02:54:43 UTC] PHP Warning: require(../hasan/baglantilar/database.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/allstarh/public_html/voice/entegre/index.php on line 5
[26-Apr-2020 02:54:43 UTC] PHP Warning: require(../hasan/baglantilar/database.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/allstarh/public_html/voice/entegre/index.php on line 5
[26-Apr-2020 02:54:43 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '../hasan/baglantilar/database.php' (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php72/root/usr/share/pear') in /home/allstarh/public_html/voice/entegre/index.php on line 5
[26-Apr-2020 02:57:44 UTC] PHP Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/allstarh/public_html/voice/login.php on line 27
[26-Apr-2020 03:49:55 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Class 'TeamSpeak3_Adapter_Abstract' not found in /home/allstarh/public_html/voice/baglantilar/framework/Adapter/ServerQuery.php on line 29

But all the files are there

Last edited:

farhadhelix

TeaFanatic
the error log wont say wrong
it sure files are not there

theck the line 5 on home/allstarh/public_html/voice/inc/anasayfa.php and see what it calls and make sure that exist

Status
Not open for further replies.