• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Outdated TeaSpeak Music bot WebPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevinos

Fanatic member
Premium User
Download the archive, extract the files on your web space.
edit the index.php file and replaced it's line by your configuration
Code:
$username = "serveradmin";
$password = "*******";
$serverip = "127.0.0.1";
$queryport = "10101";
$serverport = "9987";

GCA Ghostwriter

Test this http://v2.ts3-free.com/TeaSpeakMusicPanel-php7.zip lib for php 7

Apparently my code does not work for php 7, I'll go back compatible tonight

Just tested on a vps for php 7.0 7.1 and 7.2 and a default config teaspeak and working now ;)
The interface I uploaded works without problems. Unfortunately, the panel does not look that way.

Error looks like the same yesterday.

Code:
[Fri Nov 09 12:10:31.081350 2018] [:error] [pid 16002] [client 109.201.137.37:58899] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'TeamSpeak3_Transport_Exception' with message 'php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known' in /var/www/html/musikbot/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Transport/TCP.php:55\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/html/musikbot/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Transport/TCP.php(141): TeamSpeak3_Transport_TCP->connect()\n#1 /var/www/html/musikbot/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Adapter/ServerQuery.php(73): TeamSpeak3_Transport_TCP->readLine()\n#2 /var/www/html/musikbot/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Adapter/Abstract.php(57): TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery->syn()\n#3 /var/www/html/musikbot/libraries/TeamSpeak3/TeamSpeak3.php(338): TeamSpeak3_Adapter_Abstract->__construct(Array)\n#4 /var/www/html/musikbot/index.php(8): TeamSpeak3::factory('serverquery://s...')\n#5 {main}\n  thrown in /var/www/html/musikbot/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Transport/TCP.php on line 55

Kevinos

Fanatic member
Premium User
The interface I uploaded works without problems. Unfortunately, the panel does not look that way.

Error looks like the same yesterday.

Code:
[Fri Nov 09 12:10:31.081350 2018] [:error] [pid 16002] [client 109.201.137.37:58899] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'TeamSpeak3_Transport_Exception' with message 'php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known' in /var/www/html/musikbot/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Transport/TCP.php:55\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/html/musikbot/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Transport/TCP.php(141): TeamSpeak3_Transport_TCP->connect()\n#1 /var/www/html/musikbot/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Adapter/ServerQuery.php(73): TeamSpeak3_Transport_TCP->readLine()\n#2 /var/www/html/musikbot/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Adapter/Abstract.php(57): TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery->syn()\n#3 /var/www/html/musikbot/libraries/TeamSpeak3/TeamSpeak3.php(338): TeamSpeak3_Adapter_Abstract->__construct(Array)\n#4 /var/www/html/musikbot/index.php(8): TeamSpeak3::factory('serverquery://s...')\n#5 {main}\n  thrown in /var/www/html/musikbot/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Transport/TCP.php on line 55
php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known
This is not a panel error, have you put the correct IP address in the config?

hamidkag

mr Kevinos
thank u for fix it for php v7
but i have a good idea , someone like me create the Bot before this pannel, but in pannel u should to creat bot again, is there anyway to define bot id in pannel without create a new one?
my bot id is 876 , i dont wanna remove that... its very nice xD :geek::p

hamidkag

and another thing
something is there in top of the pannel: "TeaSpeak Music Bot Removed server IP
what is this?
its not my server ip :| :unsure:

Kevinos

Fanatic member
Premium User
and another thing
something is there in top of the pannel: "TeaSpeak Music Bot "
what is this?
its not my server ip :| :unsure:
ops i forgot add variable :D i will fix now please wait

Edit : edit the index.php search the IP and replace by this : <?php echo "$serverip:$serverport"; ?>

GCA Ghostwriter

Next error. Your panel didnt love me, I guess. :D
I set the IP-address in the whitelist and restart my server, install all php7.0 addons the I need, so what can be the error?
Code:
[Sat Nov 10 14:08:09.343980 2018] [:error] [pid 19378] [client 0.0.0.0:21645] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught TeamSpeak3_Transport_Exception: Connection refused in /var/www/html/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Transport/TCP.php:55\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/html/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Transport/TCP.php(141): TeamSpeak3_Transport_TCP->connect()\n#1 /var/www/html/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Adapter/ServerQuery.php(73): TeamSpeak3_Transport_TCP->readLine()\n#2 /var/www/html/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Adapter/Abstract.php(57): TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery->syn()\n#3 /var/www/html/libraries/TeamSpeak3/TeamSpeak3.php(338): TeamSpeak3_Adapter_Abstract->__construct(Array)\n#4 /var/www/html/index.php(8): TeamSpeak3::factory(Object(TeamSpeak3_Helper_Uri))\n#5 {main}\n  thrown in /var/www/html/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Transport/TCP.php on line 55

GCA Ghostwriter

Next error. Your panel didnt love me, I guess. :D
I set the IP-address in the whitelist and restart my server, install all php7.0 addons the I need, so what can be the error?
Code:
[Sat Nov 10 14:08:09.343980 2018] [:error] [pid 19378] [client 0.0.0.0:21645] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught TeamSpeak3_Transport_Exception: Connection refused in /var/www/html/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Transport/TCP.php:55\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/html/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Transport/TCP.php(141): TeamSpeak3_Transport_TCP->connect()\n#1 /var/www/html/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Adapter/ServerQuery.php(73): TeamSpeak3_Transport_TCP->readLine()\n#2 /var/www/html/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Adapter/Abstract.php(57): TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery->syn()\n#3 /var/www/html/libraries/TeamSpeak3/TeamSpeak3.php(338): TeamSpeak3_Adapter_Abstract->__construct(Array)\n#4 /var/www/html/index.php(8): TeamSpeak3::factory(Object(TeamSpeak3_Helper_Uri))\n#5 {main}\n  thrown in /var/www/html/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Transport/TCP.php on line 55
Bro, you can help me? It would be very nice. @Kevinos

GCA Ghostwriter

have you added the correct IP, because this is not a mistake of the panel.
or go to google => ts3 php Connection refused, you will have a solution, I do not prefer posted the link here directly
But the telnet connection is working, so I dont understand why the script didnt want work.

u need to php plugins
php-fpm php-gd php-json php-mbstring php-mysqlnd php-xml php-xmlrpc php-opcache
install them and test it again
Didnt work and same error. sry

Status
Not open for further replies.