• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

TeaSpeak Not Starting

Status
Not open for further replies.

yamano

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
If you cant test it in another pc, then there is no way for you to know if the problem is from your pc or not..
There is nothing we can do.
It works for me and other users.

Goden

same here. on 2 computer....
on my main computer with win 11 without any problem
on the other 2 computer they dont start

mollyduwharris

For some reason I can't install the program on my laptop. The installation just starts and freezes. Doesn't anyone know how to fix it?

ErinHenry552

For some reason I can't install the program on my laptop. The installation just starts and freezes. Doesn't anyone know how to fix it?
It is more reliable to create a server on a shared hosting or VPS with Linux operating system, as this OS is more suitable for server applications and the VPS itself can run for months without reboots. So this issue in principle can be solved by choosing the right version of the OS. If you can create a server for it, do so. I would recommend raid data recovery then restart without any viruses or third party applications. Probably need a client package to start as administrator.

Last edited:

world

It is more reliable to create a server on a shared hosting or VPS with Linux operating system, as this OS is more suitable for server applications and the VPS itself can run for months without reboots. So this issue in principle can be solved by choosing the right version of the OS. If you can create a server for it, do so. I would recommend raid data recovery then restart without any viruses or third party applications. Probably need a client package to start as administrator.
The guy is talking about teaspeak client, not teaspeak server 😉

MiguelETG

any know how to solve this ? i see people with teaspeak client on windows
Did you tried portable version such as: 1.5.1-2 Portable ?

Multiple users I have been talking to, said for them it works downloading and installing: 1.5.1-2 and then updating it.

Also, could you provide the OS version you are using and build? (if you do not want to make it public, send me a DM, I will try to replicate the issue in a VM and find a workaround).

ef3killer

Did you tried portable version such as: 1.5.1-2 Portable ?

Multiple users I have been talking to, said for them it works downloading and installing: 1.5.1-2 and then updating it.

Also, could you provide the OS version you are using and build? (if you do not want to make it public, send me a DM, I will try to replicate the issue in a VM and find a workaround).
this work finally, but i tried 2 times, in the first time didnt work, im not sure but i change my users name folder who had an accent to one without an accent before install for the 2nd time, and now is working

Status
Not open for further replies.