• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Server teaspeak version

i need a teaspeak version when i install it on vps will working on all Tea*Speak version and the Tea*Speak on ios and android specially the last version 3.2.4

alihajipoor

i need a teaspeak version when i install it on vps will working on all Tea*Speak version and the Tea*Speak on ios and android specially the last version 3.2.4
Thats not related to version of teaspeak ,

All you need to do is change "experimental 3.1 : 0" to "experimental 3.1: 1" in config.yml
In protocol section.

Last edited:

alihajipoor

i don'y know how ? :(
As I said you have a config.yml in your teaspeak directory ,

You have to turn off your teaspeak server at first then by nano command edit file : config.yml , find protocol section in that file then you can see "experimental 3.1 : 0" in that section you have to change it to : "experimental 3.1 : 1" then save it

After that you need a protocol_key.txt file thats a licence that you need to buy it from someone to replace it in your directory

Then you can turn on your teaspeak server without any problem.

Last edited:

You have to turn off your teaspeak server at first then by nano command edit file : config.yml , find protocol section in that file then you can see "experimental 3.1 : 1" in that section you have to change it to : "experimental 3.1 : 0" then save it

After that you need a protocol_key.txt file thats a licence that you need to buy it from someone to replace it in your directory

first of all i used a linux vps and i don't understand too much with the directory of it and when i use winscp i can't find the directory of Teaspeak can you help me more please with some commands

You have to turn off your teaspeak server at first then by nano command edit file : config.yml , find protocol section in that file then you can see "experimental 3.1 : 1" in that section you have to change it to : "experimental 3.1 : 0" then save it

i'm edit the config.yml and i found this
experimental_31: 0 it's already 0

alihajipoor

Dont use winscp

Just go to your teaspeak directory by command for example your folder of teaspeak has a name : ts

You should follow this :

1_ Cd ts
2_ ./teastart.sh stop
3_ nano config.yml
4_ find protocol section then find "experimental 3.1 : 0" and change it to "experimental 3.1 : 1"
5_ cntrl+x (for save data that you changed)
6_ ./teastart.sh start
7_ ./teastart.sh stop
8_ nano protocol_key.txt
9_ delete all textes and replace new texts that you bought frome someone
10_ cntrl+x (for save data that you changed)
11_ ./teastart.sh start

Then enjoy.