• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

TeaSpeak Web Interface Host/Client

EscuderoKevin

Hello everyone, I'm working on developing a client / host PANEL.

Without counting the subject of "Billing & Activation"

I need ideas on how to put together the "Client" part, what functions would you need?

I have a lot of knowledge on the subject.

I accept ideas.

Ideas:

GENERAL

Multi-Language - READY
Auto Provision Module WHMCS - IN PROGRESS
Theme System - IN PROGRESS
Auto-Update - IN PROGRESS
Modules -> (bots hour , date , users , auto register) - IN PROGRESS
Control Sinusbot / MusicBots - IN PROGRESS
Query Console - IN PROGRESS (COMPLEX WORKING).

CLIENT SIDE

- Server view: Basic information about the server, for example time running, server port and IP online or offline, users online and slots, staff connected (with one ID rank). - READY.

- Server config: edit name, slots, reserved slots, edit the banner and link, buttom and link, generate tokens. - READY.

• Channel List - READY.
  • Channel View - READY.
  • Channel Edit - READY.
  • Channel Create - READY.
  • Channel Delete - READY.
  • Channel Edit Permissions - READY.
  • Client Counter - READY.
  • Client List - READY.
  • Client Delete - READY.
  • Client Edit Permissions - READY.
  • Channel Client Edit Permissions - READY.
  • Complain List - READY.
  • Ban List - READY.
  • Ban Add - READY.
  • Send global message in all servers - READY.
  • Server Group List - READY.
  • Server Group Rename - READY.
  • Server Group Clients - READY.
  • Server Group Add - READY.
  • Server Group Delete - READY.
  • Server Group Edit Permissions - IN PROGRESS
  • Channel Group List - READY.
  • Channel Group Rename - READY.
  • Channel Group Clients - READY.
  • Channel Group Add - READY.
  • Channel Group Delete - READY.
  • Channel Group Edit Permissions - IN PROGRESS
  • Token List - READY.
  • Token Create - READY.
  • Token Delete - READY.
  • Channel Backups - READY.
  • Server Backups - READY.
  • Permission Export - IN PROGRESS
  • Clients Export - IN PROGRESS
  • Bans Export - IN PROGRESS
  • Maitenance mode - READY
  • Client Message / All clients message - READY.
  • Client Poke / Poke all clients - READY.

HOST SIDE

• General view: All servers online or offline, people connected, server port, one option to send one message on all servers or in selected, set automatic messages to all servers (every second, minuts or hours). - READY
  • Start/stop/restart all servers - READY.
  • Auto messages by one bot - READY.
  • Message Crons - READY.
  • Remove Inactive Clients / Channels - READY.
  • Cron Remove Files - READY.
  • Automatic Banner - READY.
  • Automatic Host Buttons - READY.
  • Automatic Lobby Descripcion (SPAM) - READY.
  • Cron Remove Perms - READY.

Last edited:

iKaros

- Server view: Basic information about the server, for example time running, server port and IP online or offline, users online and slots, staff connected (with one ID rank)...
- General view: All servers online or offline, people connected, server port, one option to send one message on all servers or in selected, set automatic messages to all servers (every second, minuts or hours).
- Server config: edit name, slots, reserved slots, auto messages by one bot, edit the banner and link, buttom and link, generate tokens.

I will edit this post later with more time.
If you need help with something tell me.

EscuderoKevin

- Server view: Basic information about the server, for example time running, server port and IP online or offline, users online and slots, staff connected (with one ID rank)...
- General view: All servers online or offline, people connected, server port, one option to send one message on all servers or in selected, set automatic messages to all servers (every second, minuts or hours).
- Server config: edit name, slots, reserved slots, auto messages by one bot, edit the banner and link, buttom and link, generate tokens.

I will edit this post later with more time.
If you need help with something tell me.
Added to post.

Pamonha

Premium User
Amem, Lord! Someone who is looking for us hosting hosts, if I create a donation button I'll make a point of it.

iKaros

(hoster) One option to connect different servers in the control panel, for example France and Canada servers, later you can have options to view only servers in Canada, only in France... Send global message in all servers location or only in one location.

Some ideas that maybe it can help the people that buy your premium that u was talk, to hostings more professionals.

----
(hoster) For premium people, you can set too one console to grant or remove one permission of all server, it will save a lot of time.
For example: I have 500 servers with all default permissions, I like remove server admin the power to change slots for example, with one console to remove this permission on all servers can help soo much.
----
(customer) A web interface like ts3viewer when you click in one ts3 server
----
(holster) Start/stop/restart all servers
----
(customer) Maybe one panel to set ranks with out permissions for example communities.
Example: Player of CSGO, Player of Rust... You select that and you get the rank in the ts3 server.
It can be active by the customer in her control panel. For example if he set in On, it can work, if he set in off, it shouldn't work.
----
(customer) Maitenance mode: only the ranks that the customer set can enter

Last edited:

EscuderoKevin

(hoster) One option to connect different servers in the control panel, for example France and Canada servers, later you can have options to view only servers in Canada, only in France... Send global message in all servers location or only in one location.

Some ideas that maybe it can help the people that buy your premium that u was talk, to hostings more professionals.

----
(hoster) For premium people, you can set too one console to grant or remove one permission of all server, it will save a lot of time.
For example: I have 500 servers with all default permissions, I like remove server admin the power to change slots for example, with one console to remove this permission on all servers can help soo much.
----
(customer) A web interface like ts3viewer when you click in one ts3 server
----
(holster) Start/stop/restart all servers
----
(customer) Maybe one panel to set ranks with out permissions for example communities.
Example: Player of CSGO, Player of Rust... You select that and you get the rank in the ts3 server.
It can be active by the customer in her control panel. For example if he set in On, it can work, if he set in off, it shouldn't work.
----
(customer) Maitenance mode: only the ranks that the customer set can enter

At the moment I do not intend to do it from several locations.

Send global message in all servers - READY.

- For premium people, you can set too one console to grant or remove one permission of all server, it will save a lot of time. - Nice Idea , IN PROGRESS

- (customer) A web interface like ts3viewer when you click in one ts3 server - TS3 Viewer Unique.

(holster) Start/stop/restart all servers - READY.

Ready.

-(customer) Maitenance mode: only the ranks that the customer set can enter Good idea - IN Progress

EscuderoKevin

New Funcs.

CLIENT SIDE

HOST SIDE
  • Message Crons - READY.

REDOSS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
New Funcs.

CLIENT SIDE

HOST SIDE
  • Message Crons - READY.
Will there be a panel source code or can there be a link?

BIOS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
which encrytion method you will use? phpzend encryption or ioncube?

Last edited: