• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Pending The bot loaded the processor

REDOSS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
There is a test server (one virtual server and several channels). The server is empty, just for testing, only I know the address. I created one radio bot that broadcasts music, and after a while, namely after 19 hours the bot loaded the processor and there is no sound. The bot successfully responds to the commands to start the stream, but there is no sound.

123456.png

REDOSS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
The problem is still not solved. It happened again today (1.4.8-beta 11).
I also created a bot to reproduce this problem again... but it didn't work out, because there were other problems.
I send the command to play the stream, the command is successful and there are no errors, but there is no sound))

Vafin

TeaFanatic
Whats with 1.4.9 :)
I heavily rewrote the FFMpeg system :D
I can't say anything about the processor yet. In terms of CPU usage, so far everything is good. But there was a problem of the following nature, often when I try to play a link to a song, the bot does not want to play it, I do not observe any errors. Sometimes it helps if I delete the bot and then create a new one.

Vafin

TeaFanatic
Everything seems to be working properly now.
I like the new design of the music bot. I've even translated the bot's control panel.
1582418494504.png
1582418730585.png
1582418766870.png

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Looks not bad. It seems I need to fix the thing with the translation repository xD

BTW you forgot to translate "settings" :)

Vafin

TeaFanatic
Code:
<a>{{tr "Settings" /}}</a>
Should be translated^^
My translation has it, but for some reason it still doesn't appear in Russian. 🤷‍♂️

1582459919557.png

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

Still, I can't reproduce the link from time to time. The message says that the song is singing, but there is no sound. Even if look through htop, you can see that ffmpeg works and the song should sing, but there is no sound.

But there is good news, the bot seems to no longer load the processor.

Last edited:

REDOSS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
My translation has it, but for some reason it still doesn't appear in Russian. 🤷‍♂️

View attachment 2168

Still, I can't reproduce the link from time to time. The message says that the song is singing, but there is no sound. Even if look through htop, you can see that ffmpeg works and the song should sing, but there is no sound.

But there is good news, the bot seems to no longer load the processor.
The bot did not always load the processor, but after a certain period of time... basically, this problem was reproduced on 2-3 days of operation in the stream translation mode.

Whats with 1.4.9 :)
I heavily rewrote the FFMpeg system :D
It seems that the problem with loading the processor has disappeared, but there is another problem with the inability to start the thread. The server responds successfully to commands, but does not reproduce the streams and there are no errors.

According to my observations, this does not happen immediately, but after a while... In my case, this happened twice. The first time is three days, and the second time is a day... in all these cases, only restarting the instance helped.
I also noticed that after sending the command, the server reports that the stream is being played, but with the htop command, I don't see the process ffmpeg with the stream's transliteration.
The bot stops playing streams on all virtual servers of this instance. If you delete all bots on virtual servers and create them, this will not help. As mentioned above, only restarting the entire instance helps, i.e. stopping and starting the entire server.

It is suspected that this problem replaced the problem with the CPU load. There are also guesses that something is overflowing in ffmpeg and that is why this problem occurs.

Last edited: