• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Pending The control of the music bot broke down

Vafin

TeaFanatic
After updating the client, the management of the music bot broke down.

1609087319122.png

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

@WolverinDEV, it is forbidden to update the stable branch of the client, while the night branch will not pass all checks. I see you making this mistake every time with the release of every update.

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

Make announcements for releases of nightly builds, after checking the client by forum participants for bugs, update the stable branch.

Last edited:

REDOSS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
The music bot is not implemented in versions 1.5.0, but several fixes are expected in the near fix, as well as an improvement in the playback algorithm.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
After updating the client, the management of the music bot broke down.
Well the channel create thing is a thing was really me being dump and using a wrong version.
The music bot UI is wanted to be empty right now. An update will come soon as @REDOSS said.

In general I'm already using the nightly channel for updates to test with and release them after a few days to the stable branch ;)

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
@WolverinDEV, it is forbidden to update the stable branch of the client, while the night branch will not pass all checks. I see you making this mistake every time with the release of every update.
PS: I actually care about your opinion and the client release channels is actually manly implemented because of you ;)

Vafin

TeaFanatic
It is very important that the stable branch remains always stable, real users should not face such problems. I'm always ready to test a nightly build whenever time allows.

yamano

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
yeah, users get upset when they face problems, bugs or incomplete features specially in stable releases.
For now, the most important one is really the musicbot panel.
Wolverindev will start working on that next year ;)