• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Completed The server periodically loads the CPU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vafin

TeaFanatic
Please describe the instruction how you have installed Teaspeak server. Maybe I did it wrong ...

latters

Same problem here, high CPU usage, I'm using a dedicated 8 cores on the processor and with 65 users online usage reaches 60% which is extremely high for this configuration and amount of users.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Same problem here, high CPU usage, I'm using a dedicated 8 cores on the processor and with 65 users online usage reaches 60% which is extremely high for this configuration and amount of users.
Thats a little it hight, and I can't reproduce that. I've my own server with 800 users and it just uses 200 out of 800%. But the CPU usage will increase anyways later

razaq

Updated from 1.2.16-betax to 1.2.18-beta and didnt notice any cpu spikes so far. Lets see how this goes when server is up longer and more users are on

latters

Thats a little it hight, and I can't reproduce that. I've my own server with 800 users and it just uses 200 out of 800%. But the CPU usage will increase anyways later
How is the configuration of this server?
What do I need to configure to work this way?

I am using the default installation.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Hmm yeah had that report already on github. Could you provide the name of the thread?

razaq

TeaSpeakServer, not a subthread. It seems to be connected to the minimal startscript, since i didnt have this before starting with that to find my license verification crash problem.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Hmm thats not really logical because it basically does nothing else than just waiting for a terminal input.
So are you really sure that isnt a sub thread? :)

razaq

yes im sure.
i restarted it and im not getting heavy cpu load this time.
I will keep an eye out and screenshot the threads next time it happens.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Well some times it's Okey to have some CPU load specially when you do something.
I guess at the time where your created that picture youve done some query work

Status
Not open for further replies.