• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

The Statement about Sponsoring licenses

BIOS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
German:

Schlumpi
-= Tea*Speak Addict =-

Also ich habe mal meine Glaskugel herausgekramt, und die sagt mir bezüglich der Lizenzen, dass in den nächsten paar Jahren keine großartigen Änderungen an den zur Zeit angebotenen Lizenzen anstehen.

Hey, es wurde die Webseite angepasst! Nehmt bitte die rosarote Brille ab! Außer der demo-Version mit 32 Slots gibt es nichts kostenloses mehr! Ihr wisst, dass es bei Tea*Speak JAHRE dauert, bis Webseiten verändert werden, selbst wenn sie kaputte oder veraltete Angaben beinhalteten. Das hat also Bestand.

(Im übrigen ist es völlig legitim, dass Tea*Speak das so macht. Sie dürfen das. Es ist ihr eigenes Produkt)

https://forum.Tea*Speak.com/threads/137445-NPL-License-(how-to-get-renew-etc-)/page5

English:

Schlumpi
-= Tea*Speak Addict =-

Well, I got my glass ball out of it and they tell me about the licenses that there are not going to be any great changes to the licenses currently available in the next few years.

Hey, the website has been adjusted! Please take off the pink glasses! Apart from the demo version with 32 slots there is nothing free anymore! You know that it takes Tea*Speak YEARS to change websites, even if they contain broken or outdated information. So that has it.

(By the way, it's perfectly legitimate for Tea*Speak to do it that way. They're allowed to do that. It's their own product.)

The Time of Teaspeak,Mumble and Discord has begone!!