• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Pending (Trace log) invalid parameter size bug

arman99

@WolverinDEV i uploaded for you two trace log(but i think is 1.log and her name is SoliSxx, after he joined server show invalid parameter size bug)

log Download link:

Last edited:

farhadhelix

TeaFanatic
@WolverinDEV i uploaded for you two trace log(but i think is 1.log and her name is SoliSxx, after he joined server show invalid parameter size bug)

log Download link:
got exact time for reproducing this bug in the log i sent here.

check the time 21:17:31

arman99

new tracelog
when he doing bug her nickname is: OS tad
her ip is: 2.176.203.0

farhadhelix

TeaFanatic
new tracelog

that dumbass is doing it on all servers he knows.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
new tracelog

Hmm :D

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
I didnt understand why you seprated teaspeak into two names :) nightly and optimized
Nightly is a build I make without any promises. This includes broken features crashes and is more to experimenting, an example would be the new video chat functions. You can also call this version wip.

Beta are the new versions which should fix previous bugs and what I consider usable.

Stable versions are versions which are running stable and coult be used with thousands of users simultaneously without crashing.

farhadhelix

TeaFanatic
so i prefer using the beta versions . can you pls release a fix for this bug for the current 1.4.22 beta version too?

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

updated to nighty version 6 but server crashes upon start. i rolled back to 1.4.22

Last edited:

REDOSS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
I will test these updates when the beta is out.

Unfortunately, recently there is very little free time and very busy with working projects, but I have already started to appear in the evenings on the forum and it pleases.