• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

TSViewer still dont work (why close thread?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkll11one

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
Hi.

TS Viewer still didnt works.

Error Code: 2568
insufficient client permissions (failed on clientlist 229/0xE5)

Still same issues after updating..

Not good idea, to close the thread, BEFORE it's 200% confirmed from other users of us.. about it works or nah!

I can confirm, it don't works! :'(

mkll11one

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
Yeah I was surprised just checked the link lol
It didnt worked for 15 minutes wtf... funny.. maybe i should add a random server.. for see about it works (instantly) or about i need to "fix permission" on all servers first. xD

DrN00bish

I changed permissions for the template groups so when creating a new server it should work but I have no tried it though

mkll11one

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
I changed permissions for the template groups so when creating a new server it should work but I have no tried it though
What about on the exists server? - is it possible to change permissions instantly?

//edited. now it stopped with works on TSviewer. ;/

DrN00bish

Instantly? You mean like on all running servers with one command instead of having to change it manually on all of them?
I'm not aware of any such feature but I haven't really had to look for that yet either. I would probably just save the permissions table via YaTQA and then import it on the different servers for Guest group. But naturally that would be troublesome if people have changed their Guest group to other permissions than the standard....so would probably have to do it manually to not change anything that they changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.