• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Pending Unknown (0) Error

arman99

i use 1.4.18-b5 and sometime users disconnected with this error
The icon for server group "Unknown (0)" was not found.

REDOSS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
I'm not sure what you mean...
In one message, you say that users disconnected from the server with this error.
In another message, you say that you disconnected from the server yourself, and after connecting, you received this error.

This is an informational message telling the client that the icon is unknown.
Enable the trace log and see which channel this error occurs on.

BTW, clients should not disconnect from the server with this error spontaneously.

arman99

I'm not sure what you mean...
In one message, you say that users disconnected from the server with this error.
In another message, you say that you disconnected from the server yourself, and after connecting, you received this error.

This is an informational message telling the client that the icon is unknown.
Enable the trace log and see which channel this error occurs on.

BTW, clients should not disconnect from the server with this error spontaneously.
In another message, you say that you disconnected from the server yourself, and after connecting, you received this error. (thats right)
i dont have this problem in 1.4.18-beta5, but 2days ago my friend disconnected with this error (The icon for server group "Unknown (0)" was not found.) and dont connect anymore, he use ts3client 3.1.10

REDOSS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
// Closed

This is not an bug and clients should not disconnect from the server for this reason.
If the issue is relevant, create a new topic with a detailed description (server version, operating system, trace logs, etc.)