• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Unregistered users can see the rooms.

heartles39

Fanatic member
Hello

Guest perm's subs setting is off -9999999 but they can still see who is in the rooms.

Teaspeak Version : 1.3.22

farhadhelix

TeaFanatic
Hello

Guest perm's subs setting is off -9999999 but they can still see who is in the rooms.

Teaspeak Version : 1.3.22
maybe there is permission conflicts

check the skip of subscribe value and see if the problem is solved or not and also the negate tick

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
In general as a little note:
Currently subscribe values of -999999 does not really effect the process because only values from -1 up to 999999999 will be taken into account.
Note here that -1 means "unlimited" power, but this will may change in future versions due to the separated ignore right now.

heartles39

Fanatic member
My settings are correct, but still indifferent people can see users in the room. Is there a system that automatically adjusts the subscribe setting when we create a channel in a teaspeak?

farhadhelix

TeaFanatic
My settings are correct, but still indifferent people can see users in the room. Is there a system that automatically adjusts the subscribe setting when we create a channel in a teaspeak?
if you want contact me and i will check your server permission to solve this

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
I tested and it work put this config

here users cant see anything

PS: Box are selected is "Negative"
Negative will ignore the thing, I think.
I'm not sure there is a wired behavior with -1 sometimes it works as unlimited sometimes as 'never' and sometimes like a normal value. But yes to deny view power just set the channel needed subscription power to 1 :)